Seriously No Politics ×

Handicapping the Statistical Report VII

Alf O'Mega

I haven't posted here in months, mainly due to competition from real life. Still, I had intended to post my annual "Handicapping the Statistical Report" here, but when I couldn't find any of the previous years' installments in this board's hollow apology for an archive, I decided to take it elsewhere. You'll find the seventh annual running of the numbers in the Celestial Forum on another Mormon-themed discussion board.

I haven't posted here in months, mainly due to competition from real life. Still, I had intended to post my annual "Handicapping the Statistical Report" here, but when I couldn't find any of the previous years' installments in this board's hollow apology for an archive, I decided to take it elsewhere. You'll find the seventh annual running of the numbers in the Celestial Forum on another Mormon-themed discussion board.

No thanks. I am finished with that cesspool. They can all live in their vial hatred of all that is Mormon.

JMS

It sounds like you're offended that the posts didn't get archived and that's why you aren't doing it here again?

Too bad as i really looked forward to that post-not enough to go there and see it-but still, it will be missed.

Thanks for putting the time and energy into it in the past. :P

No thanks. I am finished with that cesspool. They can all live in their vial hatred of all that is Mormon.

As sad as it is that the other forum will now be forced (for a second time) to live without your valuable contributions, I'm confused.

Do they keep their hatred in a cesspool or in a vial?

It sounds like you're offended that the posts didn't get archived and that's why you aren't doing it here again?

Too bad as i really looked forward to that post-not enough to go there and see it-but still, it will be missed.

Thanks for putting the time and energy into it in the past.

Not particularly offended, but certainly disappointed. It's a non-trivial effort, and I would like to be able to go back to previous years' installments and see how I did. Nothing's permanent, but I'm sorry to find out how utterly and irretrievably ephemeral all my contributions here have been.

Not particularly offended, but certainly disappointed. It's a non-trivial effort, and I would like to be able to go back to previous years' installments and see how I did. Nothing's permanent, but I'm sorry to find out how utterly and irretrievably ephemeral all my contributions here have been.

It is too bad that they were lost. If you were here more often you would have been aware that the board was asking posters to archive their favorites before everything was lost, but it's certainly not your fault that you weren't aware of that. Just bad timing.

As sad as it is that the other forum will now be forced (for a second time) to live without your valuable contributions, I'm confused.

Do they keep their hatred in a cesspool or in a vial?

Same question occurred to me.

Note to jskains: a "vial" is a small container for liquids; "vile" is something really disgusting. Darn English homophones.

Wow!????:P

Archived