Seriously No Politics ×

"Nemelka to Confront his Critics"

BookofMormonLuvr

As a general warning (for those who are adverse to such things): Contains temple content.

Uh, not it doesn't. The "translator" comes from a RLDS background. Did you even clink on the link or did you just assume it was a link to Nemelka?

You missed the point of my link if you didn't click on it.

Uh, not it doesn't. The "translator" comes from a RLDS background. Did you even clink on the link or did you just assume it was a link to Nemelka?

Sorry 'bout that. I did assume it was Nemelka's site (his is only one word different).

*Wipes Pie From Face*

You missed the point of my link if you didn't click on it.

I blame the Irish.

Sorry 'bout that. I did assume it was Nemelka's site (his is only one word different).

*Wipes Pie From Face*

I blame the Irish.

Took advantage of St. Patty's Day to the fullest, eh?

:P

Yes, I am grateful for that too. It is marvelous to have the missing plates restored, with all their various meanings, just like the papyri.

I have a burning question. Are you going?

I have a burning question. Are you going?

I'd like to but I live too far away. However, my brother is going, so I gave him various samples of Reformed Egyptian, including the Anthon Transcript, which I'm hoping he can get Nemelka to translate.

I'd like to but I live too far away. However, my brother is going, so I gave him various samples of Reformed Egyptian, including the Anthon Transcript, which I'm hoping he can get Nemelka to translate.

Will you be posting the translation, assuming Nemelka will translate?

Anyone care to go to his little shindig, return, and report?

http://www.cityweekl...is-critics.html

sssso anybody whom wants to ask a question; gets just one ; then nemelkas response. no more follow up, no more questions. just one..... so nemelka puts his spin on the question and everything is over with... hhhhmmmmmm.... i wonder if someone will ask the "follow up" question to his spin??? might be interesting!!..:P

My brother was with him for almost 12 hours yesterday. He reports, "He is what he says he is."

:P;):crazy:

Does anybody else actually have an accurate report?

Mortal Man...

A little more details, please?

How many showed up? Just your brother? Was Ida there? Were any critics there? What kind of questions did people ask?

My report is 100% accurate.

No it isn't, and its quite vague- too the point that it isn't a report at all.

Archived