Seriously No Politics ×

Beware of Mormons!

This was great. I can see some of the posters on this board making those negative comments. Oh, wait they already have.

Cinepro, what's wrong with showing the Prop 8 protesters? I think it shows where they are coming from.

I love this!! Whoa....wait a minute.... I am working on baptism to WHAT church?!

Well, I could have picked worse, right? LOL!

I liked that. I'm staying, by the way.

Blessings,

Blossom

I found this little nifty tidbit while perusing YouTube. Many have probably seen it, but it is still great....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sgO2NUPgai4

This was very funny, I find that Mormons are among the most kind people I have ever met in my life. Although I favor gay marriage, I am definitely in line with Mormon values otherwise. Almost makes me wanna be one just because I feel it would make me a better person.

• 2 weeks later...

This was very funny, I find that Mormons are among the most kind people I have ever met in my life. Although I favor gay marriage, I am definitely in line with Mormon values otherwise. Almost makes me wanna be one just because I feel it would make me a better person.

Thats why I joined. I grew up in the Oregon country side. I didnt have the best childhood, and when I was a teenager, I was looking for a way out. So, I began to pray for a way out. I wasnt long when I found a Mormon friend, who invited me to some church activities. I was amazed. Everything felt so right. My friend invited me to his house, and family home evening. Again, I was amazed. To think this type of family environment actually existed on the earth was eye opening. I took the discussions and I joined. If I hadn't joined, who knows where I would be today. I am now 45 years old. And there are many times still where I feel amazed at what I have learned and amazed at how his plan works so well. My best friend is now working as a civilian contractor near Camp Leatherneck in Afganistan. Are you currently serving our country?