Seriously No Politics ×

Jimmer puts on a Basketball Clinic in Las Vegas

BookofMormonLuvr

:P He still was the game's leading scorer at 30 points. The three pointer he made as time expired to end the first half was quite the "clinic" in my book.

You know the old saw, "If you have a quarterback controversy, you don't have a quarterback"?

This is something like that. If you have one player scoring half of your points, you don't have a team.

You know the old saw, "If you have a quarterback controversy, you don't have a quarterback"?

This is something like that. If you have one player scoring half of your points, you don't have a team.

Exactly - which to my mind means Jimmer still has a lot to learn.

H.

Exactly - which to my mind means Jimmer still has a lot to learn.

That shows how little you know about basketball. You play to win. You don't keep track of how much you or your teammates are scoring at all, if you're a team player. If you happen to score half the team's points in the process, that might mean you didn't pass well enough. It also might mean that the rest of the team isn't good at scoring.

That shows how little you know about basketball. You play to win. You don't keep track of how much you or your teammates are scoring at all, if you're a team player. If you happen to score half the team's points in the process, that might mean you didn't pass well enough. It also might mean that the rest of the team isn't good at scoring.

Well, he is Canadian, after all.

pardon.gif

BTW: USU, with 5 RMs among their top 7 players, is now rated # 15 in the RPI, 17th in the coaches' poll, won their league title by 5 games, their league tourney title, and are going to the show.

And all their RMs actually served full missions (one a service mission). Unlike one or two other "RMs" on a certain other team who . . . didn't.

Come back from the dark side, you Mormon BB fans. Do yourself a favor and become an Aggie fan. You'll never regret it.

Dude, I know a thing or two about basketball. High-scoring superstars have to help develop their teammates, otherwise, you get an unbalanced team.

H.

Archived