Seriously No Politics ×

Some may find this hard to believe ...

Bill Hamblin

LOL. My wife would kill you, Bill, if she knew this is on line.

When I showed it to her earlier, after you sent it to us directly, she said "What a stupid look on my face! What was I doing, wearing a dress out at Wadi Natrun? I look like I'm on drugs!"

She would be so very pleased to see it here.

How much is it worth to you that I not tell her?

LOL. My wife would kill you, Bill, if she knew this is on line.

When I showed it to her earlier, after you sent it to us directly, she said "What a stupid look on my face! What was I doing, wearing a dress out at Wadi Natrun? I look like I'm on drugs!"

She would be so very pleased to see it here.

How much is it worth to you that I not tell her?

That is a serious threat. A very serious threat.

The fellow on the right is Dan Peterson, 32 years ago. No comment about the fellow on the left.

post-1026-0-93160200-1299558936_thumb.jp

I especially like how Peterson's pants are hiked up to the middle of his torso. Makes you wonder how he could have convinced his wife that he was the only man left in the world.

In a day when so many women marry for looks and/or money, you have to admire the relative handful of women who will marry for brains alone. :P

That is a serious threat. A very serious threat.

I want in on the cash. After all I run into Dan's wife every now and then and for this, I was thinking of making a special effort.

I am surprised though that he was already balding 32 years ago!

(Your use of the infinitive case is interesting.)

I think you are both very good-looking young men (in a late-70's near eastern disco kind of way), and that the two women pictured were lucky to catch you.

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

I believe that's Dr. Peterson it looks just like him, I am surprised though that he was already balding 32 years ago!

I have it on excellent authority that Dan was egg-bald by age 21. I have more hair on my nose than he does on his head.

The fellow on the right is Dan Peterson, 32 years ago. No comment about the fellow on the left.

You mean the one who looks like he stole Dan's hair?

I don't know why, but when I see that picture, I start to get a Moody Blues moment...

I'm just a wandering on the face of this earth...

Regards,

Pahoran

I have more hair on my nose than he does on his head.

The hair on Bill's nose is his chief accomplishment in life, his primary claim to being remembered by later generations, and, according to recent psychological studies, the source of 97.38% of his self-esteem.

It is a very meritorious and charitable act to express awe when confronted by Bill's nose hair, and praising his nose hair will be rewarded in heaven.

Archived