Seriously No Politics ×

Charlie Sheen : Interviews - "Higher Power"

When people like this are saying they are answering to a higher power -- or talk about God -- I feel sad that they are

so often talking about spirituality with no knowledge of scripture.

I find it so confusing that he could be talking from the mindset of a Scientologist, or some type of 'new age' Christian,

but that he is so unaware of the goodness of Mormonism that it will never be discussed.

Mormons need more stars outside of the Donnie & Marie.

Someone to right the Charlie Sheen ship LOL

Anyone else feel the same? I just COMPLETELY do not believe they even know what "higher power" they refer to -- just a buzzword to them.

Do not find it insulting, just sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM

When people like this are saying they are answering to a higher power -- or talk about God -- I feel sad that they are

I find it so confusing that he could be talking from the mindset of a Scientologist, or some type of 'new age' Christian,

but that he is so unaware of the goodness of Mormonism that it will never be discussed.

Anyone else feel the same? I just COMPLETELY do not believe they even know what "higher power" they refer to -- just a buzzword to them.

The guy "obviously" still has a very serious problem with drugs.:P

The guy has issues and so what he says should be taken with a bag of salt.

I don't think we need stars to look up too, they are flawed, just like us. You are right not to find it insulting, they aren't insulting you after all. There is a lot to be sad about, with Charlie Sheen, especially for his children. We can only pray for him and his family, as we watch him implode. Hope he gets help soon.

The guy has issues and so what he says should be taken with a bag of salt.

I don't think we need stars to look up too, they are flawed, just like us. You are right not to find it insulting, they aren't insulting you after all. There is a lot to be sad about, with Charlie Sheen, especially for his children. We can only pray for him and his family, as we watch him implode. Hope he gets help soon.

I will not be praying for Sheen specifically, but I do pray for all man living in wrong ways not in accordance to the scripture.

At the end of the day I just find it highly interesting how people are vocally "spiritual" and "religious" but do not study scripture and speak only in vague terms. Lazy / liberal views on religion.

Hello MormonFan... and stab-westward...

Have you both read the posting rules? I think it would be helpful... I realize I'm an old-fogey, but phrases like "Dude is a pimp fo sho" just seem a little "off" for this forum... not the type of posting we would normally see here. I'm not being so much critical as simply wanting to help you have a good experience here...

GG

Sheen is going to be like Jan Michael Vincent soon if he doesn't change.

Just compare interviews of him from 10 years before and otherwise to see.

Although, to be fair to Jan, he was never nuts like Sheen. Just two men who are destroying or have destroyed themselves.

Edited by Obiwan