Seriously No Politics ×

Limited to a few points a day?

ELF1024

Now, why in the world would someone give you a point for that post, bluebell?? Beats me! wacko.gif

Honestly, i have no idea considering the fact that i wrote "but to 'point-happy'" but should have written "bit too point-happy" instead.

Talk about bad grammar AND spelling. :P;)

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should have another thread where we all give each other our leftover points to make ourselves look good.

I think you can give out about 10 a day, but that may be for longtimers/high post count.

Newbies have a few limits to discourage trolls and such, don't think they can open new discussion forum threads right away (can do so here in Social to introduce themselves IIRC). Limits have changed recently with the latest board upgrade, mods got a bit tighter to get the conversation back down to a more civil level.

Apparently us newbies get no points at all! I am wondering how point are awards and how many one gets per day?

But you can get points since I just gave you one. (See your 1 reputation point under your photo)

You can check your total pointage by looking at your profile.

And alas, you cannot take points away if you make a mistake nor can you give a negative point to a post like you can rate a thread poorly by giving it a one star....I'm thinking it's kind of along the lines of if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all principle.

PS Appeal: I need twelve more points to get me over one hundred, people...please I beg of you, this is the only place that ever gives me any sort of self esteem and validation....:P

Edited by calmoriah