Seriously No Politics ×

Journal of the Book of Mormon and Other Restoration Scripture

Daniel Peterson

I take it, since this is where my other "Pundit" forum announcements have ended up, that this is the place where announcements are to be made. So I'll make one:

The latest number (Vol. 10 No. 2, 2010) of this newly and rather cumbersomely renamed Maxwell Institute periodical is out.

The contents include

Marilyn Arnold, "'Words, Words, Words': Hugh Nibley on the Book of Mormon"

David L. Paulsen and Brock M. Mason, "Baptism for the Dead in Early Christianity"

Clifford P. Jones, "The Great and Marvelous Change: An Alternate Interpretation"

Hugh Nibley, "The Early Christian Prayer Circle"

Just FYI.

I take it, since this is where my other "Pundit" forum announcements have ended up, that this is the place where announcements are to be made. So I'll make one:

The latest number (Vol. 10 No. 2, 2010) of this newly and rather cumbersomely renamed Maxwell Institute periodical is out.

The contents include

Marilyn Arnold, "'Words, Words, Words': Hugh Nibley on the Book of Mormon"

David L. Paulsen and Brock M. Mason, "Baptism for the Dead in Early Christianity"

Clifford P. Jones, "The Great and Marvelous Change: An Alternate Interpretation"

Hugh Nibley, "The Early Christian Prayer Circle"

Just FYI.

Don't you mean Vol. 19 No. 2, 2010? Why is 2010 coming out in 2011? I take it William Schryver's paper is not in this issue?

Archived