Intelligence - Palmoni Scrolls

AngelPalmoni

For a better colour version please go here

http://scripturalsecrets.blogspot.com/

Intelligence - Palmoni Scrolls

Introduction

This is the Topic that Took me the Longest to Grasp, I think, well maybe it just hurt my brain the most. Intelligence can sometimes have a dual-meaning or even a tri-meaning in the church. First is the most common which is just knowledge and education, second I think is the proper wise application of that knowledge, and third is an unorganized Intelligence, as in, Pre Spirit Book of Abraham kind of personage. I'm really not going to be talking at all about the first two meanings at all, only the third.

Again Forgive my complete inability to put this all into words that make any sense and for the unorganized thought processes. Many of you will think this is complete speculation and that is good, some will see some truth and some will see more. And the fact is, that pretty much everyone I talk to completely disagrees with this. If anyone can add to or help me understand it better that would be Great!

The Father and the Son

Ok... I guess I will start and jump into it with a Joseph Smith King Follett Discourse quote,

Good work, it has alot of information which could be useful.

One thing though - our God wouldn't necessarily be a Christ of a previous generation if your case is correct; it could also be a normal person like us, or someone important like Adam/Moses from another world. Christ will reign in Father's stead, but also we, normal people, will have spirit children on our own, will we not?

So we have a chance to be the Father, I think, but you are correct, we will not be able to be the Christ or the Holy Spirit, I think.

Good work, it has alot of information which could be useful.

One thing though - our God wouldn't necessarily be a Christ of a previous generation if your case is correct; it could also be a normal person like us, or someone important like Adam/Moses from another world. Christ will reign in Father's stead, but also we, normal people, will have spirit children on our own, will we not?

So we have a chance to be the Father, I think, but you are correct, we will not be able to be the Christ or the Holy Spirit, I think.

That was Zen; this is Tao.

One thing is for sure, God was never a Sinful Man and a sinful man can become a god but not God The Father.

I very much disagree. When we are cleansed from sin, there is no difference in someone who once sinned and someone who never sinned. When we accept Christ's Atonement and are forgiven of our sins, we become as if we never sinned. What will the difference be between those who are made spotless and white and those who were always spotless and white?

I very much disagree. When we are cleansed from sin, there is no difference in someone who once sinned and someone who never sinned. When we accept Christ's Atonement and are forgiven of our sins, we become as if we never sinned. What will the difference be between those who are made spotless and white and those who were always spotless and white?

I agree. You might even argue that experiencing sin (or at least profound temptation) is necessary so as to comprehend that "everything has it's opposite." Actually, I think that's probably how Father gained his knowledge.

Archived