Seriously No Politics ×

God as a man

Balzer

We discussed Luke 2 in Sunday School today. Jesus grew in stature, in wisdom, and in favor with God and men. He wasn't born a finished product. But then he grew up, and I have no problem at all considering him worthy of worship. Couldn't the Father have gone through a similar process?

We discussed Luke 2 in Sunday School today. Jesus grew in stature, in wisdom, and in favor with God and men. He wasn't born a finished product. But then he grew up, and I have no problem at all considering him worthy of worship. Couldn't the Father have gone through a similar process?

As a creator of every universe I don't think so!

I look at God outside the five senses of man, then i can worship God in the spirit as we should!

one love

As a creator of every universe I don't think so!

I look at God outside the five senses of man, then i can worship God in the spirit as we should!

Ah, so it's not a matter of worthiness. Are you trying to make the Cosmological Argument, in order to avoid an infinite causal regress?

Ah, so it's not a matter of worthiness. Are you trying to make the Cosmological Argument, in order to avoid an infinite causal regress?

I'LL let Paul answer you better than me!

1Co:2:10: But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1Co:2:11: For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1Co:2:12: Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1Co:2:13: Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1Co:2:14: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

one love

Archived