Seriously No Politics ×

Share Developments in the LDS apologetics

Nofear

Since life and laziness distract me too much to do a thorough review of our apologetic literature I thought I'd simply ask (both for my benefit and others). What are some of the recent highlights and developments in the apologetic world that you thought were good?

For example, there is Schryver's Kirtland Egyptian Papers presentation:

Schryver,

Since life and laziness distract me too much to do a thorough review of our apologetic literature I thought I'd simply ask (both for my benefit and others). What are some of the recent highlights and developments in the apologetic world that you thought were good?

For example, there is Schryver's Kirtland Egyptian Papers presentation:

Schryver,

Aside from my pleasure in reading the volumes of the FARM Review when it comes out, I was particularly impressed this past year with the appearance of additional LDS-themes volumes from Oxford University Press. Plus, in viewing the lineup of presenters on LDS themes, many of them directly extending Hugh Nibley's work, at the SBL in Atlanta this year, I'm impressed with range and quality of LDS scholars.

And of course, the long awaited, and yes it was worth the wait, One Eternal Round.

Kevin Christensen

Pittsburgh, PA

Archived