Seriously No Politics ×

Need Lat & Long for NHM and Bountiful (Old World)

jmordecai

Listened to the recent podcast of Consiglieri's BoM bullseyes and it piqued my interest. I'm trying to locate NHM and Wadi Sayq on Google Earth but no luck. Can anyone provide me with the LAT & LONG of each please.

Thanks

NHM somewhere near 16 degrees 56 min North and 43 degrees 45 min East

Bountiful (wadi sayq) 16 degrees 58 min North and 54 degrees 40 min East

The line between these two locations is the ancient Frankensence trail that led to the Frankensence mountains just north of Dafar(wadi sayq)

Larry P

Listened to the recent podcast of Consiglieri's BoM bullseyes and it piqued my interest. I'm trying to locate NHM and Wadi Sayq on Google Earth but no luck. Can anyone provide me with the LAT & LONG of each please.

Thanks

Marib, which is close proximity to where the NHM altar(s?) were found is roughly 15.5 latitude, 45.3 longitude.

The line between these two locations is the ancient Frankensence trail that led to the Frankensence mountains just north of Dafar(wadi sayq)

Larry P

Thanks guys... the Wadi Sayq coordinates puts me out in the water... I scanned the coast nearby to see if I could find it, but I'm not sure how big this place is, so I don't know what I'm looking for. (Is this a little patch of green or something abstract and more impressive?)

Thanks again

Larry P

NHM is correct , but there seems to be disagreement on this board on Bountiful. It's actually a region in Oman, but the sites disputed are Khor Kharfot aka.. Dalkut, and Khor Rori aka..Salalah/Taqah

Dalkut (Khor Kharfot) - 16 degrees 42'24.0 N by 53 degrees 14'22.25 E

Salajah/Taqah (Khor Rori) - 17 degrees 01'023.39 N by 54 degrees 12'38.48 E

So I follow, this coordinate near Marib, where the altar(s) with "NHM" are inscribed, is approx 142 miles SE of NHM?

I was just giving an approximate coordinate for Marib. The Temple Ba'ran is near Marib but I don't have specific info. This was discussed in March and here is a link to some other resource materials that might be helpful:

http://www.mormonapologetics.org/topic/48591-source-materials-for-the-nahom-nhm-connection/

Coordinates for Shazer and the Valley of Lemuel would be helpful too.

Not sure about Shazer, but the Valley of Lemuel is 27o 35' 21.54" N - 35o 31' 59.34 E

At least, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

Archived