Seriously No Politics ×

Website Devoted to Biblical and Book of Mormon Studies

David Bokovoy

For those interested, my personal website is once again up and running. I have a new permanent host and will resume broadcasting tomorrow with a discussion on Nephi's superscription and colophon to the Isaiah chapters in the Book of Mormon.

Love ya,

--DB

www.davidbokovoy.com

What?! Another boring blog!?

Actually...it looks great!

Yeah, who takes the time to write boring scripture-related blogs....

(I've been wondering when your site wold be back up. I kept trying, and kept getting various error messages. Glad to see its up now!)

Probably the same people who read them...speaking of which...read my blog http://archaiologia.wordpress.com/

Glad to hear.

Colophons were actually something I began to takea keen interest in, so i'll be sure to check it out.

Yeah, I think my daughter played one of those in her high school band.

David,

Great presentations. When I listened to your thoughts on the send/messenger motif, my mind turned to Alma's words to Corianton on the plan of salvation:

Is it not as easy at this time for the Lord to
send
his angel
to declare these glad tidings unto us as unto our children, or as after the time of his coming? (Alma

David,

Great presentations. When I listened to your thoughts on the send/messenger motif, my mind turned to Alma's words to Corianton on the plan of salvation:

Is it not as easy at this time for the Lord to
send
his angel
to declare these glad tidings unto us as unto our children, or as after the time of his coming? (Alma

Archived