Seriously No Politics ×

Has anybody seen Satan?

consiglieri

I had a strange experience when I was 19 where I saw Satan (or one of his minions; I didn't card him).

I was wondering if anybody else has had a similar experience.

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

How do you know it was Satan or one of his minions? Did you remember to shake his hand? Could you tell us the story? Boy, you've got me curious.

I had a strange experience when I was 19 where I saw Satan (or one of his minions; I didn't card him).

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

Yes, I saw him just this week....it was in the news that he had a mild heart attack

****-cheney-angry.jpg

I'm not a church history expert, but JS expelled the devil from a member, in the early days of the church. He was lifted up in the air, touching the ceiling of the room.

The man later testified in court that he had seen Satan.

Sorry, don't have the reference but somebody here should have it.

I'm not a church history expert, but JS expelled the devil from a member, in the early days of the church. He was lifted up in the air, touching the ceiling of the room.

The man later testified in court that he had seen Satan.

Sorry, don't have the reference but somebody here should have it.

History of the Church, vol. 1, pp. 82-83. Newell Knight was the subject.

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

A few times on my mission.

How do you know it was Satan or one of his minions? Did you remember to shake his hand? Could you tell us the story? Boy, you've got me curious.

My paternal grandfather, on Maui in 1919 or '20 (can't remember which year), saw one . . . and helped to expel one.

The one who didn't possess the missionary spoke to him. Made noises to the effect of, "Mark how I was not involved here. When the time comes, remember I did not have a hand in this."

Creepy stuff.

The time I saw him, he appeared blacker than the darkness that surrounded him.

Kind of like a Nazgul but without the charm.

What did he look like to you?

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

I saw him in people.

While there are men of God like Bishops who can discern very distinct and specific things about people by the Spirit, there are also those who hearken to a different spirit and they can be very frighting. I have only been certain on a number of times so few that I can count them on one hand, that Satan had revealed my private fears or weaknesses to a person in my presence. And I knew this because these people would then flesh it out and rail against me with it. There was a definite evil that was very palpable surrounding these people unlike anything that I can make a comparison to.

And we're not talking about the same stupid anti stuff (the usual attacks on the church or ones aimed at insecure 19 year old boys that some people use against you who you randomly encounter). These were things very personal to me that they could have never known in seeing me for only a few minutes (perhaps something to the equivalent of a demonic patriarchal blessing that leaves you in despair).

I also want to distinguish that I feel that these events are very distinct from that of general contention being caused by Satan. Contention caused by the devil happens all the time whether on a mission or with your family and friends.

Yes a partial body part(spirit)his head, when I was 14, I do not know if it was him or another evil spirit. Saw him with about 4 other family members and cousins. PM me if you want the details. Twice on my mission, we did not see him but we was asked to perform a priesthood act and then a blessing.

Archived