Seriously No Politics ×

Grant Hardy's "Fave Five" Articles on the BoM

LifeOnaPlate

I've been asking Mormon scholars to list and briefly describe their favorite five articles on the Book of Mormon for a new series called "My Faves." By highlighting a few good articles instead of full-length books I hope to light a fire in those who haven't kept abreast with what is available. People who think B.H. Roberts's old study (or even Hugh Nibley's important works) are the end of the story have a lot of catching up to do. Why not start by checking out Fave 5's from scholars like Grant Hardy, Kevin Christensen, Brant Gardner, and others?

The new series "My Faves" (on the Book of Mormon) begins today with Grant Hardy. Hardy is Professor of History and Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. He earned a B.A. in Ancient Greek from Brigham Young University and a Ph.D. in Chinese Language and Literature from Yale. Hardy wrote the introduction for Royal Skousen

I've been asking Mormon scholars to list and briefly describe their favorite five articles on the Book of Mormon for a new series called "My Faves." By highlighting a few good articles instead of full-length books I hope to light a fire in those who haven't kept abreast with what is available. People who think B.H. Roberts's old study (or even Hugh Nibley's important works) are the end of the story have a lot of catching up to do. Why not start by checking out Fave 5's from scholars like Grant Hardy, Kevin Christensen, Brant Gardner, and others?

The new series "My Faves" (on the Book of Mormon) begins today with Grant Hardy. Hardy is Professor of History and Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. He earned a B.A. in Ancient Greek from Brigham Young University and a Ph.D. in Chinese Language and Literature from Yale. Hardy wrote the introduction for Royal Skousen

Archived