Seriously No Politics ×

Joseph Smith predicted the demise of the government of the state of Missouri. That never happened......

R.O.U.S.

Demise means: "Termination of existence or operation: the demise of the empire."

Missouri was never demised. The Bible has never made a wrong prediction. The book of Mormon has. This is one the many..........Does that not make you think that maybe Joseph Smith was a false prophet?

Demise means: "Termination of existence or operation: the demise of the empire."

Missouri was never demised. The Bible has never made a wrong prediction. The book of Mormon has. This is one the many..........Does that not make you think that maybe Joseph Smith was a false prophet?

Have you ever been to Missouri, it shut down a long time ago. And yes the Bible had been wrong before.

Isaiah prophesied Christ's millenial return. He hasn't come back. Is Isaiah a false prophet?

The Bible has never made a wrong prediction.

My esteemed colleague has pointed out the error in this statement, but if you need any clarification, I am certainly willing/able to provide it for you.

The book of Mormon has. This is one the many..........Does that not make you think that maybe Joseph Smith was a false prophet?

Umm, can you point out where in the Book of Mormon this false prophecy was made?

Thats it? The churh must be false then. Good thing you came by to show us how wrong us mormans are. I was begging to think there was something wrong with me.

Shoud I get out of this cult right now!!!?

And all along I thought it was me.

And now to find out that, of all people, it is really structurecop!

Well, needless to say, I'm crushed.

Simply crushed.

Now you know how I felt when I found out he was the pinnacle of ninja sneakiness -- which took a long time to discover because, well... he's just that sneaky.

I still sometimes cry at night (in a completely manly sort of way, of course).

Archived