Shaken Faith Syndrome

stepnkev

Does anyone have this book? I am wondering how good it is. I am very active in Church and wouldn't say my faith is shaken, but is the book worth reading. Could anyone get a lot out of reading this book?

Yes I have it. I think it is very good. I think anyone who is reading with an attitude of learning could get a lot. If however it is approached with ones mind already made up one would get something less, but still get something.

Yes I have it. I think it is very good. I think anyone who is reading with an attitude of learning could get a lot. If however it is approached with ones mind already made up one would get something less, but still get something.

Are you saying you didn't approach it with your mind already made up?

Does anyone have this book? I am wondering how good it is. I am very active in Church and wouldn't say my faith is shaken, but is the book worth reading. Could anyone get a lot out of reading this book?

It is an excellent book that covers some of the issues that one might encounter that might shake one's faith. If you are interested in those issues, or helping someone through those issues, it is a very good book. If you are more interested in apologetics (defending the faith) and would like to have a wider base, then Ash's equally good Faith and Reason would be the better for you. Both are good, it depends upon what you want from the book.

Archived