Seriously No Politics ×

Kaballah?

Olavarria

Watch it again and try to surmise what happens in this guys cosmic fantasy to the billions that die without ever having heard of Kaballah or seen the "correct books" etc.

Does he think those egos live on in an afterlife and still get a chance to, er um,... get enlightened and return the the one soul? He says ego is DNA? Do spiders need to read correct books too so they can extinguish themselve into the "One"?

And why again did the great soul break himself into myriad separate egos again??

I hope everyone realizes how incompatible the idea of the complete dissolution of individual souls into the Cosmic One is with Mormonism.

My frank opinion is that this stuff is pure fanstasy pulled directly from the behinds of generations of pompus windbags like this.

I called the Kaballah people just to ask a few questions. They took my phone number and then began calling me every other week or so. I didn't know whether they were trying to convert me or just get my money (perhaps both). I still don't know much about them.

I'm ignorant when it comes to Kaballah. What does the golem child have to do with Kaballah? I've heard about it a lot, especially when it comes to L. Ron Hubbard and Aliester Crowley's moon child rituals. Does Kaballah mention anything about the golem, and is this supposed to be a type of antichrist?

No nothing like that. See Golem. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

Actually there is another good site that puts one intouch, one on one with fully trained Orthodox Rabbis one can ask questions about all things Jewish live online.

www.askmoses.com

Remember your only a goy if your not a Mormon :P

I have been thinking of joining the Kabbalah Centre in order to study the Kabbalah, simply because I can find no where else in Australia that I can learn Kabbalah. However frankly I am ashamed, humiliated and embarrassed I guess I will have to keep it strictly secret and confidential. I do not want anyone one knowing I below a organisation that Britany Spears and Maddonna also belong to. I know I can confide in you guys not to tell anyone.

No nothing like that. See Golem. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

Actually there is another good site that puts one intouch, one on one with fully trained Orthodox Rabbis one can ask questions about all things Jewish live online.

www.askmoses.com

Remember your only a goy if your not a Mormon :P

I have been thinking of joining the Kabbalah Centre in order to study the Kabbalah, simply because I can find no where else in Australia that I can learn Kabbalah. However frankly I am ashamed, humiliated and embarrassed I guess I will have to keep it strictly secret and confidential. I do not want anyone one knowing I below a organisation that Britany Spears and Maddonna also belong to. I know I can confide in you guys not to tell anyone.

Baurak Ale,

Take a look at this thread and tell me what you think:

http://www.mormonapologetics.org/index.php...entry1208208069

These conspiracy theorists seem to think that the ultimate goal of Kaballah is to bring forth the antichrist, who will be a golem child. The documentaries are pretty interesting to watch (on Youtube) and will take approximately 70 minutes of your time if you watch all of the parts. They implicate the Kaballah in all sorts of occult conspiracies and end-time Bible prophecy. I'm just wondering how much of what is in the documentary is really what Kaballists believe and how much of it is conjecture.

It has been documented pretty well by several people who knew both Hubbard and Crowley that they did take part in these experiments and that they worked with the man who made the atomic bomb on some occult experiments, some of them involving the moon-child.

What also has me interested in Kaballah is its view on evil's relationship to good and how this has influenced some religions and organizations, especially such as mormonism, masonry, and luciferianism. It seems like the "opposition to all things" doctrine in the Book of Mormon is similar to the Kaballah doctrine of evil being the counterpart to good. However, most of what I've learned are from second-hand sources, I will check out the links you gave me though. Any more thoughts?

Well, for starters to just to be allowed to study Qabalah you would traditionally have to be a 40 year old (male) Rabbi. The "Kabbalah Learning Centers" seem to let anyone in who has money or affluence. (They let people like Madonna in for free, but peons like you or I would have to pay to be a member)

Archived