Seriously No Politics ×

New Podcast - Mother Goddess Wisdom In The Book Of

e=mc2

This podcast brings together all the separate evidences, connections, and parallels of the Mother Goddess Wisdom in the Book of Mormon, of LDS scholars such as David E. Bokovoy, John A. Tvedtnes, Daniel C. Peterson, John W. Welch, Hugh Nibley, and others.

It also brings to the fore, Biblical and Kabbalistic scholars such as Gershom Scholem, Raphael Patai, Margaret Barker, Leonora Leet, Paul Foster Case, Dale N. Robertson, and others, discussing the symbols of the Mother Goddess.

This podcast puts both Biblical and LDS scholarship together demonstrating that the Goddess symbols, the number 7, the tree, the water, writing and recording records, are all included in the Book of Mormon with an especial emphasis on Isaiah as the prophet of both the Book of Mormon's concerns with Wisdom, the Mother, as well as ancient Israel's concerns with Wisdom, the Mother.

Happy Listening!

http://backyardprofessor.typepad.com/the_backyard_professor/

I think so........ she is quite busy with her next scholarly enterprise, and it promises to be yet more exciting things to read!

Lord "I am NOT better than you because I talk to Margaret Barker, I am better than you because that's just the way it is" Kerry :P

Erm, she has asked me to correct this misconception my noble friend Urroner. She is a Methodist "preacher," which, in the UK, is a different thing than a minister.

Best,

Lord "See? I DO know more about Barker than you do!" :P Kerry

P.S. HEY! How is the Barbershop Quartet doing with you me friend? That is SO COOL you are involved with them!

Erm, she has asked me to correct this misconception my noble friend Urroner. She is a Methodist "preacher," which, in the UK, is a different thing than a minister.

Best,

Lord "See? I DO know more about Barker than you do!" :lol: Kerry

P.S. HEY! How is the Barbershop Quartet doing with you me friend? That is SO COOL you are involved with them!

Since I have been tearing out my kitchena and putting a new one in which also involved taking out the ceiling since that was the only way to put in the new wiring, which doubled the time of doing the job and creating a havoc in my house with dust and all sort of nasty things that were living in the attic like mold and fungus, I have not had anytime to go barbershopping.

But the end is in sight, I can see my butt in the mirror. I finally finished putting the texture on the ceiling and walls today, a good friend came over and told me what colors to paint the wall and ceiling, I can not pick colors and make them go together for my life, and I just finished mopping the kitchen floor. Next time I do a room with tile, I will put the tiles in just before finishing the room. I did not expect to take down the ceiling and so my brand new tile floor has been getting the crap beat out of it with all sorts of stuff getting on it.

I really wished I had a good friend who knew something about building houses, but I do not have one since the only one friend I have, or I thought was a true friend, just wants to stay in Idaho and gloat about how he gets to talk to some humble Methodist minister.....errrr....preacher who lives across the pond in the ancient Motherland.

:angry::P:blink:<_<

:wub::unsure::huh::ph34r:

Well lil pahtnah.......you can keep on thinking that you have a good friend here in I-DER-HO, because you DO have a GOOD friend here in I-DUH-HO......... and that's just the way it is. Sorry its so far away, but after all, this is home, and shucks man, the ole I-DRRRRRR-HO farmboy,landscaper,arteest, must remain here so I can continue to teach from my backyard here in the lovely Rocky Mountains of Idaho....... it's just part of the image ya know.

This podcast brings together all the separate evidences, connections, and parallels of the Mother Goddess Wisdom in the Book of Mormon, of LDS scholars such as David E. Bokovoy, John A. Tvedtnes, Daniel C. Peterson, John W. Welch, Hugh Nibley, and others.

It also brings to the fore, Biblical and Kabbalistic scholars such as Gershom Scholem, Raphael Patai, Margaret Barker, Leonora Leet, Paul Foster Case, Dale N. Robertson, and others, discussing the symbols of the Mother Goddess.

This podcast puts both Biblical and LDS scholarship together demonstrating that the Goddess symbols, the number 7, the tree, the water, writing and recording records, are all included in the Book of Mormon with an especial emphasis on Isaiah as the prophet of both the Book of Mormon's concerns with Wisdom, the Mother, as well as ancient Israel's concerns with Wisdom, the Mother.

Happy Listening!

http://backyardprofessor.typepad.com/the_backyard_professor/

Hi Kerry,

In all your research have you found any indications between an association between Wisdom, Asherah, Sophia, LOGOS, and Jesus as all being manifestations of the same concept with Jesus being the latest personification? I wrote awhile back of such an association. http://www.fairboards.org/index.php?showto...2&hl=wisdom

Any comments would be appreciated.

Well thank you! I LOVE producing them! Thanks also for all your sharing and writing on your wonderful ideas you have come up with! They give me great grist for great podcasts! :P

I usually produce about two per week, usually on the weekends. This week I have read 2 books on Quantum Physics, and its just TOO GOD not to talk about! Quantum Physics and the Gospel..... what a subject! Woo hoo! <_<

Best,

Kerry

Hi Enemyace! very interesting! Let me get back with you on this.

This week I have read 2 books on Quantum Physics, and its just TOO GOD not to talk about! Quantum Physics and the Gospel..... what a subject! Woo hoo! :P

Quantum physics and the Gospel, well who would have thunk that? But I am curious, what are the tie ups that you see?

Quantum physics and the Gospel, well who would have thunk that? But I am curious, what are the tie ups that you see?

I suspect Kerry "Gott wuerfelt nicht" Shirts has made the connection between Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle and

And the Gods watched those things which they had ordered until they obeyed.

Well thank you! I LOVE producing them! Thanks also for all your sharing and writing on your wonderful ideas you have come up with! They give me great grist for great podcasts! :P

I usually produce about two per week, usually on the weekends. This week I have read 2 books on Quantum Physics, and its just TOO GOD not to talk about! Quantum Physics and the Gospel..... what a subject! Woo hoo! <_<

Best,

Kerry

Hi Enemyace! very interesting! Let me get back with you on this.

I read a book awhile back on physics and resurrection called, 'The Physics of Immortality'. Pretty eye opening stuff.

...all ears and eyes on your reply. GL5R0237_06awebsmall.jpg

What an ASTONISHING Freudian slip I made when I wrote it is TOO GOD not to talk about! I meant TOO GOOD not to talk about......buttttttttt...................... it is also TOO GOD not to talk about. LOLOL! oh this is good, this one is really funny to me.

Hey Kerry, I understand that seven is certainly archetypal and seems consistent in its representation both in literature and art, but what do you think is it's ultimate meaning? I have noticed the same consistency with the number 3 as well, trinity, etc. Is their relationships with man's societal constructs only found in certain astronomical settings or is there something more? :P

Archived