Paul Osborne, on Mar 16 2005, 07:08 AM, said:
You told me that the Father doesn√?¬Ę√Ę?¬¨√Ę?¬Ęt have a body. Do you think he is an individual Man as Jesus is when he appears to his saints? You asked me to show you in the Bible that God the Father has a body.
Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
1. St. John saw the Lord (Jesus)
2. St John bowed before the Lord
3. The Lord laid his hand upon St John
The Lord Jesus has a hand
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
1. Jesus is in heaven
2. St. John and the angels were watching
3. The Father was holding a book
4. Everyone saw the Father holding a book
5. No one was worthy to open the book but Jesus only
6. Jesus walked over to the throne
7. Jesus took the book out of the hand of the Father
8. Everyone saw Jesus take the book
The Father has a hand and therefore he has a body - he is "a Man".