Seriously No Politics ×

Jesus Christ

Tanyan

Tanyan  writes,

The above refrences by both Individuals look at aspects of the nature of GOD through the eyes of those anchiently who studied the scriptured and observed how others in the Christian camp saw GOD through Scripture. In

Could you provide some scriptural references ... thanks.

Johnny read the articles, quit avoiding the issue !. Do your own Homework, see how the "Real Israelites/1st Century Christians" Interpeted the scriptures they read. Not 2nd century virus infected neo/platoists version. Thanks.

Tanyan  writes,

Johnny read the articles, quit avoiding the issue !. Do your own Homework, see how the "Real Israelites/1st Century Christians" Interpeted the scriptures they read. Not 2nd century virus infected neo/platoists version. Thanks.

Since you are familiar with these references, pleas provide the scriptures and their interpretaions.

Again Daniel saw a vision.

How does this make God a nonhuman? Whether it is a vision or a personal visitation, God is still a Man. That is how he wants us to know him. That is what the prophets saw. That is how they described him. God wants us to think of him as a holy Man. He wants us to know he has body parts.

Paul O

Paul Osborne  writes,

The word transcend is not found in the Bible. You are using it to suit your own desires in stripping God of his humanity. God is a Man and the Lord is his name. It's rather simple. I am a man and Paul is my name. What's the problem, Johnny?

Transcends means that is above all, and through all, and in you all (Eph 4:6).

The problem is that the Bible does not reveal that God the Father is a sinful man like you and me with a body of flesh and bones.

That's right. Moses could not see God's face at that time.

Is their a time when Moses saw God's face with his natural eyes?

That's right. Moses could not see God's face at that time.

Is their a time when Moses saw God's face with his natural eyes?

You can ask Moses when you see him. But the record clearly states that Moses spoke to God face to face just like a man speaks to a friend while in his presence.

That's good enough for me.

Paul O

Archived