Sign in to follow this  
Duncan

Is this weird? no High Councilors available for Church Court

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I can't imagine any "basic questions" that may not have been answered already by some faithful saints who post on this board, but if you still have some you can always ask here.  Maybe in another thread if it would derail this thread.

Alright let me clarify.  yes questions have been answered.  And even local members can answer questions.  It's easy enough to make something up and twist around some logical ideas in order to make something fit.  Yes, that's been done to death here and even amongst my ward members to an extent or two.  

What I should have said is haven't been able to offer very good answers to questions.  And they will come up from time to time again, I'm sure.  I dont' need to rehash anything right now.

12 minutes ago, stemelbow said:

Alright let me clarify.  yes questions have been answered.  And even local members can answer questions.  It's easy enough to make something up and twist around some logical ideas in order to make something fit.  Yes, that's been done to death here and even amongst my ward members to an extent or two.  

What I should have said is haven't been able to offer very good answers to questions.  And they will come up from time to time again, I'm sure.  I dont' need to rehash anything right now.

Okay, but I think what you should have said is that you just haven't heard any answers to your questions that you have liked, or liked very much.  I'm thinking you've probably heard what I would call "very good answers" to your questions, but you haven't liked any of those. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ahab said:

Okay, but I think what you should have said is that you just haven't heard any answers to your questions that you have liked, or liked very much.  I'm thinking you've probably heard what I would call "very good answers" to your questions, but you haven't liked any of those. 

yes.  Good point.

3 minutes ago, stemelbow said:

yes.  Good point.

We all get what we are looking for, I think, even if we don't know what to call it.  I'm hoping that someday our individual perspective of what is "very good" will align with our Father in heaven's perspective of what is very good.

Hey, Duncan.  A massive flock of Canadian geese just flew over in full voice for the first time this season.

I am so homesick right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calm said:

Hey, Duncan.  A massive flock of Canadian geese just flew over in full voice for the first time this season.

I am so homesick right now.

we're supposed to get dumped on in the next say or two...oh yay........

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Duncan said:

we're supposed to get dumped on in the next say or two...oh yay........

By geese?

19 minutes ago, Hamba Tuhan said:

By geese?

Mother Nature!!!🌨️🌨️🌨️

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Mother Nature!!!🌨️🌨️🌨️

Which includes geese?

Edited by Hamba Tuhan
  • Like 1

Geese dump up there in the summer.  Come winter they go off to dump elsewhere.