Sign in to follow this  
Wellmired

Meanwhile- 8D ah its CATERDAY +funny doggy stories gifs welcome tooZ!

I'll save you all some of my endless prattling on and droning on forever like a treatise or dissertation and quickly segue into the fine minutia of the topic at hand:
HILARIOUS whatever ! :D Yes sure off computer / palm toy or the internet, like something you ran across the other day for instance too! 

of  your favourite little dog / puppy / kitteh / kitten / cat / Mr. Fluffypants etc. . . WOOHOO!HIGHFIVERZTOOZ!

Edited by Wellmired

Yeah probably funnier ones but this gets it going, and I think this would last better than strictly a MEANWHILE thread anyway swinging back to the topic:::: WHAT'S-SO-FUNNY?!?!

Okay -- no games, got it, no biggy it was a Saturday and had the idea.

Oh well and a good one to leave on here we go! . . . . super.dogs.3hours.to.pose.meh.dinner.jpg

Edited by Wellmired

Weekends are slow...

• Like 2

HA! okay thanks Calm, not the cup of tea so to speak for a religious themed site, sure- no problem oh and thanks to everyone for being nice about it.  

Very polite and kind here. ☺️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There are many things I like about this site, and the posters like to have some fun and it's not always about religion so I'm glad you came up with the memes idea! Is the darling dog and cat yours?!? Love them! 

Sorry these aren't memes, or funny memes, but here is one of my grandson and my yorkie named Biscuit, before my sweet dog was hit by a car. :( 

No photo description available.

Edited by Tacenda

Image result for cat memes

Posted (edited)

OH ! surprise! 

Nice a national geographic picture for sure !  (((( Yorkie and kid stare off competition),

... oh and I like how that last bit of that meme after scrolling down HITS ME, BAM! """""and everyone loses their minds "" HA!

Pics ? my four-legged brats and putterTATS! around here? no. Maybe sometime.

Big Red just past away (((( golden / Setter) and he was a giant, pulled kids sledding, kids thought he was a horse but he didn't mind pfft HE! thought he was a horse, not too bright (((hole in wall{a dream startled him} , multiple sCREENS KNOCKED OUT OF SLIDE DOORS) but loads of fun.

I do have some, might put them up sometime, a time thing.

Aaaaaaaaanyhoo ! here's a couple more::::::::::: fTGn9Qi.jpg

oh! no font choice in here BOO!

" cat stash "  >> SHOULD BE TITLED [  BUSTED !     ]  . . .  hoarder8.jpg

Edited by Wellmired

Posted (edited)

. Double POST I DELETED ALL OF THE TEXT -- but, still here, antiquated obsolete ware.

Edited by Wellmired

Posted (edited)

THis was BIG RED  . .  .  half of him was tail and it looked just like the horses.  It had to be combed out all the time too.  At first I didn't care so much for him. Long story he was going to be killed for barking some such story. Larry said he happen to be there and that was the story and that dog (as he put it))) jumped in the front of the stationwagon RIGHT THROUGH THE OPEN WINDOW just like he knew he had better get out of there. So, that was that.

Soon we learned everything had to be picked up and NO FOOD LEFT ANYWHERE even whole sticks of butter or turkeys. Yep he was good with kids and after sledding or a winter and pulling kids he was ours, he turned out alright and even learned not to eat everything, after a year or two I never seen a dog mind so well, we couldn't believe it.

dtT3cHm.jpg 

Kids all grown up, our biggest SPORTSTER "always ready for camping and walks" is gone too.

Mmaybe BIG RED IS ON TO GREENER PASTURES WITH LOTS OF HOLES TO DIG TOO! who knows.

COOL ! THANKS FOR THAT RAINBOW BRIDGE  POSTER

post.   B e l o w !  HEY! no likes or boo !   votes in here-  BOO! :huh: oh wellz LATERZZZZZZ Everyone have a good week  ! ;   remember the best part of the week is almost upon us-- CATERDAY !

Edited by Wellmired
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wellmired said:

Now they have these as png

instead of jpg

now fuzzier oh well.  THis was BIG RED  . .  .  

dtT3cHm.jpg 

Kids all grown up, our biggest SPORTSTER "always ready for camping and walks" is gone too.

Mmaybe BIG RED IS ON TO GREENER PASTURES WITH LOTS OF HOLES TO DIG TOO! who knows

I bought my three year old dog from a woman that said he was her soon to be ex-husband's dog, his family were breeders. And that she would give me the papers certifying that Biscuit was a full breed, later, because she couldn't find them at that time.  I didn't think she really had them, but didn't care about having them really. Much later after Biscuit was killed by a car, she sent them to me in the mail, I had Biscuit for just a few short years, so was very surprised. I opened them up and my Yorkie's official name was Lil' Biscuit! Before I saw this, many of my family already called him that! 

I hope Lil' Biscuit and Big Red are up in doggie heaven. GG or Garden Girl, who posts on here, told me about this poem when I told her of Biscuit's passing. I'm sure you're probably aware of it. 

9081df61521901c673fa95f5c5b40b17.jpg

Edited by Tacenda

On 10/3/2019 at 12:31 AM, Wellmired said:

. Double POST I DELETED ALL OF THE TEXT -- but, still here, antiquated obsolete ware.

You're different, aren't you? :D 

I've been gradually getting accustomed to the wild font/color/formatting choices, and I just have to ask: how old are you?  Don't feel like you have to answer -- entirely up to you.

Posted (edited)

tumblr_pvijs5ZbrG1vhhtz5o1_1280.gif

14 hours ago, Stargazer said:

You're different, aren't you? :D 

I've been gradually getting accustomed to the wild font/color/formatting choices, and I just have to ask: how old are you?  

Yes you brits certainly are :D now listen up my fearless little buzzkill, where's your funny pic eh?!?! uh-oh BANNED ! hijacking-digressing/derailing the thread / SARC!

?  fonts yes yes I have to see what your editor toy is about.

Age ? Smells of subtle nastiness or coveted zinger banter, certainly a brit no doubt about it. Well I'm not as old as one would think but I'm not on my last leg either.

AAAAnd for funnzies  . . .
 tumblr_p8lnr86W4J1t1a1iao1_250.gif

Edited by Wellmired

On 10/7/2019 at 2:38 AM, Wellmired said:

tumblr_pvijs5ZbrG1vhhtz5o1_1280.gif

Yes you brits certainly are :D now listen up my fearless little buzzkill, where's your funny pic eh?!?! uh-oh BANNED ! hijacking-digressing/derailing the thread / SARC!

?  fonts yes yes I have to see what your editor toy is about.

Age ? Smells of subtle nastiness or coveted zinger banter, certainly a brit no doubt about it. Well I'm not as old as one would think but I'm not on my last leg either.

Heh. Actually, a Yank. Just living in the UK at the moment.  See my sig.

And I might be on my last leg.  Whatever that means. Hard to tell, in any case.  Your posts seem very light-hearted, if not light-headed, and I wouldn't want to be offensive, or nasty.  Just wondering, if I happen to respond to something you write, whether I'm responding to a young one or an old one.  You come across as rather innocent, so I guess I'll assume you're quite youthful.  Hope that doesn't offend.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:38 AM, Wellmired said:

AAAAnd for funnzies  . . .
 tumblr_p8lnr86W4J1t1a1iao1_250.gif

giphy.gif