Sign in to follow this  
Rain

Women in the scriptures thought exercise

6 hours ago, katherine the great said:

Well, by the time Sarah was dead, Hagar would have been at least 65 years old. That's assuming she gave birth to Ishmael at the age of 14. Of course you are free to believe as you like but, as a woman,  I just don't see it from any angle.  🤷‍♀️

Some times even I can be optimistic and like to believe they were all happy in the end. In one old story of doubtful veracity I read Ishmael and Isaac came together to bring Hagar home to Abraham and reunite what survived of the family.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Some times even I can be optimistic and like to believe they were all happy in the end. In one old story of doubtful veracity I read Ishmael and Isaac came together to bring Hagar home to Abraham and reunite what survived of the family.

Six sons later on is pushing it if she was Keturah though....

2 hours ago, The Nehor said:

I like to believe they were all super happy in the end! Abraham super happy with Keturah:  Hagar super happy as the esteemed matriarch of Ishmael's clan! Having babies into your 70's is hardly a way for a woman to be happy.

6 hours ago, Calm said:

Six sons later on is pushing it if she was Keturah though....

She had to one up Sarah one last time. “Sarah had one baby in old age? Pffft, amateur!”

• Like 1