Seriously No Politics ×

My Sincere Apologies

3 hours ago, Mystery Meat said:

Over the years I participated more actively on this board, I believe there were times I was too harsh, contentious and mean spirited, particularly towards those who have lost faith or left the Church altogether. I am alarmed by the amount of hate and its increasing prominence in our culture and society. I feel  deep sense of shame for my contributions to that trend on this site and elsewhere. I sincerely hope you will forgive me for anytime I was dismissive, angry or even hostile toward you or your sincerely held beliefs no matter how different they are from mine. My hope is that we can all help start a trend towards peace and brotherly love for all no matter disagreements in opinion, belief or affiliation.

I don’t have any memory of you exhibiting such behavior. 

I will say “Amen” to that.  Nice post!

Matt.13:33 “Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.”

On 7/19/2019 at 12:58 PM, Mystery Meat said:

Over the years I participated more actively on this board, I believe there were times I was too harsh, contentious and mean spirited, particularly towards those who have lost faith or left the Church altogether. I am alarmed by the amount of hate and its increasing prominence in our culture and society. I feel  deep sense of shame for my contributions to that trend on this site and elsewhere. I sincerely hope you will forgive me for anytime I was dismissive, angry or even hostile toward you or your sincerely held beliefs no matter how different they are from mine. My hope is that we can all help start a trend towards peace and brotherly love for all no matter disagreements in opinion, belief or affiliation.

When it comes to beliefs, emotions always run hot.