Sign in to follow this  
3DOP

Change of E-mail Address

A while back on my phone, I tried to log-in and couldn't remember my password. So I went through all the steps and the board sent my old password, or a new one, to an old defunct e-mail address. I have been looking at my profile and can't see where I would make a change to my e-mail address so that I could log back in as 3DOP, if I ever got unlogged somehow on my personal computer. Thanks for any help.

Rory

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3DOP said:

A while back on my phone, I tried to log-in and couldn't remember my password. So I went through all the steps and the board sent my old password, or a new one, to an old defunct e-mail address. I have been looking at my profile and can't see where I would make a change to my e-mail address so that I could log back in as 3DOP, if I ever got unlogged somehow on my personal computer. Thanks for any help.

Rory

Go to the top right corner, click on  your name, then click on Account Settings in the menu that drops down, you will see the place to change your email. Cheers

• Like 2

How do we know you really are 3DOP? Hmmm.....wait, how do I know if I am really Nehor? How do we know this is really the right message board?

“Hello 911? I need a rescue team sent to Plato’s cave immediately!”

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Storm Rider said:

Go to the top right corner, click on  your name, then click on Account Settings in the menu that drops down, you will see the place to change your email. Cheers

Good job Storm! You beat that Calmoriah to the punch.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 3DOP said:

Good job Storm! You beat that Calmoriah to the punch.

LOL - that does not happen very often.

Okay...to change my e-mail address, I need my password. They will send my password to the old e-mail address. But they cannot give me my password at the current e-mail address until I give my password.

I am not very savvy at this stuff. Am I misunderstanding the steps I have to follow? Thanks again.

R.

Send me your email address and I can change it for you