Seriously No Politics ×

Roommates Needed/Near USU

Hey good people...my daughter needs some help (and Mom too).  I am hoping that this post will help one of your kids who will be students or someone you know looking for a pet friendly place to live.

I know I shouldn't shout out an ad...but  I am.  My daughter who is 40, single, non smoker..non drinker...lives in an adorable cute house that is pet friendly.  This is good because her two cats are her children and when I visit her I go in and say..."come to grandma"!!  Anyway, she lives in a 4  bedroom cute home in Logan where two roommates haves just moved out.  This is a shout out for anyone who is looking to get out of a small apartment or away from dorms..to live in a quiet neighborhood next to Maceys, Pizza Hut and Smiths.   It is relatively down the short highway from USU.  If anyone know of someone who would love to move in...this would be wonderful!!  I hate to see her lose this place and her lease comes up on July 1st.  She cannot afford it on her own.  (Neither can Mom but she helps).  Cute back yard with apple trees...full basement and shower downstairs.  Just wanted to see if we could help eachother out.   The ad is in the Herald Journal or two weeks and you can find pictures of the home on KSL.com.  Thank you!!!

Edited by Jeanne
7 minutes ago, Calm said:

You should change the title to give more info...like looking for roommates in Logan.

It is coed or just females?

Will do...she would rather have females...but good males are okay.  It is beautiful Calm. 

3 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Hey good people...my daughter needs some help (and Mom too).  I am hoping that this post will help one of your kids who will be students or someone you know looking for a pet friendly place to live.

I know I shouldn't shout out an ad...but  I am.  My daughter who is 40, single, non smoker..non drinker...lives in an adorable cute house that is pet friendly.  This is good because her two cats are her children and when I visit her I go in and say..."come to grandma"!!  Anyway, she lives in a 4  bedroom cute home in Logan where two roommates haves just moved out.  This is a shout out for anyone who is looking to get out of a small apartment or away from dorms..to live in a quiet neighborhood next to Maceys, Pizza Hut and Smiths.   It is relatively down the short highway from USU.  If anyone know of someone who would love to move in...this would be wonderful!!  I hate to see her lose this place and her lease comes up on July 1st.  She cannot afford it on her own.  (Neither can Mom but she helps).  Cute back yard with apple trees...full basement and shower downstairs.  Just wanted to see if we could help eachother out.   The ad is in the Herald Journal or two weeks and you can find pictures of the home on KSL.com.  Thank you!!!

Possibly my daughter.  She is 26 and very responsible.  Single.  She hasn't spoken about moving but I think that could be a good next step for her if someone (I) put a bug in her ear.  You can connect with me through Facebook, I think my page is in my signature below; and you can find my profile from there.  But oh wait, never mind, she is in Provo; I saw you said Logan.   Oops.  Too bad.

Edited by Maidservant
21 hours ago, Maidservant said:

Possibly my daughter.  She is 26 and very responsible.  Single.  She hasn't spoken about moving but I think that could be a good next step for her if someone (I) put a bug in her ear.  You can connect with me through Facebook, I think my page is in my signature below; and you can find my profile from there.  But oh wait, never mind, she is in Provo; I saw you said Logan.   Oops.  Too bad.

Darn....this would have been wonderful.  Looking forward to making casseroles and making myself a designated house mother...(they would not this)....but thanks anyway and best of luckk to your daughter...

Isn't it funny how they get older...and we just stay the same.  Worried mothers!😊