Seriously No Politics ×

Denson in news again, claims victim of assassination attempts

Denson is in the news today, claiming that the church is after her, and has tried to kill her.  Someone got into her house and put Draino in her orange juice, and set her car on fire.  

I don't know anything about anything, but if she was indeed on the front row of that Virginia debacle, methinks there's the real possibility that she's not ok.

https://fox13now.com/2019/05/17/the-woman-suing-the-lds-church-alleging-rape-at-the-mtc-says-someone-is-trying-to-intimidate-her-into-silence/

Edited by MustardSeed
41 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Denson is in the news today, claiming that the church is after her, and has tried to kill her.  

She does not claim the Church is behind it, iirc, but says she doesn't know.  She did say it was likely related to the lawsuit as her life is normal otherwise.

But Denson said without suspect information, detectives do not have much to go on.

"I have no name, no identity of who was behind the recent attacks," she said.

Denson also would not say who she believed might be behind the attacks.

"Even if I were to speculate, I have absolutely no idea. I have no proof. I have no evidence," she said.

Fox News, never too friendly to the Church iirc, frames it as likely Church leadership behind it, imo.

Edited by Calm
46 minutes ago, Calm said:

She does not claim the Church is behind it, iirc, but says she doesn't know.  She did say it was likely related to the lawsuit as her life is normal otherwise.

Fox News, never too friendly to the Church iirc, frames it as likely Church leadership behind it, imo.

I think she’s suggesting the church is our to get her because of her trial.  

By the way, how does one know they had drain-o in their oj? I wonder how that all went down.  

Edited by MustardSeed
7 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

By the way, how does one know they had drain-o in their oj? I wonder how that all went down.  

I don't doubt she wants people to believe the Church leadership is behind it.  Just want to be accurate she states she doesn't have any actual info.

The drano thing is suspicious, imo.  From what I have read it has to be highly diluted not to leave burns.  And if so diluted, how would she know what it was?  She does not say if the OJ was tested, I would think she would have if it had.  I also would assume she would have pictures of burns just as she has the bruises and the X-ray of the wrist.

Unfortunately, only the arson case has an incident report as far as I can tell.

Edited by Calm
1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

Let's ask Jussie Smollet how the bleach affected  him.

Edited by Robert F. Smith
3 minutes ago, Robert F. Smith said:

Let's ask Jussie Smollet how the bleach affected  him.

This is the huge problem with false accusations.  No matter how uncommon, they make it harder to believe other accusations.

Edited by Calm

And Denson has her own history of false accusations that make it hard to believe her:

Bishop's family told Fox 13 they question the woman's claims because of her "long history of false accusations and criminal activity."

The family sent Fox 13 documents that list more than a half a dozen times the accuser claimed she was sexually or physically assaulted.

One of those incidents was in 1999, where the woman claimed she was assaulted in a parking lot by two men, then asserted legal claims against her place of work for failing to have proper security.

Police reports show the case was unfounded and states, "the complainant has confessed to providing misleading and incomplete information... "

There was another claim of sexual assault made 10 years earlier while on her mission. The accuser says she was struggling with what Bishop did to her and wanted to go home.

Woman: "Pretended somebody in the [expletive] parking lot tried to rape me, because I was having an anxiety attack and I didn't want to tell anybody."

Other incidents ranged from allegedly lying about cancer treatments for money, forging prescriptions, and DUI. Police documents show the woman also claimed a restaurant put razor blades in the icing of a chocolate cake—only for police, doctors and psychologists to say she did it intentionally.

The razor blade incident is very damaging.

https://fox13now.com/2018/03/21/family-of-former-lds-mission-president-accused-of-sexual-assault-responds-to-allegations/

She's been saying that for several months now (though not the details you mention).

And "history of false allegations" is not the same thing as "unfounded".    It is not uncommon for trauma survivors to have trouble with flashbacks and to not be believed when they report actual events.

Edited by rpn

Iirc, one of the details with the 99 case was that she was asking questions about the security setup shortly before the alleged attack.  That would tend to support a fraud.

Intentionally putting razor blades in her food is also a false allegation.

So even assuming the others were real attacks or flashbacks, that is a history of false allegations.

18 hours ago, Calm said:

I don't doubt she wants people to believe the Church leadership is behind it.  Just want to be accurate she states she doesn't have any actual info.

The drano thing is suspicious, imo.  From what I have read it has to be highly diluted not to leave burns.  And if so diluted, how would she know what it was?  She does not say if the OJ was tested, I would think she would have if it had.  I also would assume she would have pictures of burns just as she has the bruises and the X-ray of the wrist.

Unfortunately, only the arson case has an incident report as far as I can tell.

And wouldn't it be someone who lives at the home, or how else could drano be put in her juice. I wonder who she lives with. I've been reading on exmormon reddit and there are plenty of people who are skeptical even on that board. And she posts there, so I was curious why she hasn't said anything. Maybe she will soon. ETA: Just checked exmormon reddit and this post popped up that she posted a statement on her FB, some of my questions have been answered.:

gex17bkcf6z21.jpg

Edited by Tacenda

Would also like to know how she knows it was Drano and not bleach.

And if she scoped by the doctors (which might give pictures) because that is likely the only way they could tell what was going on in the esophagus.