Sign in to follow this  
Bill “Papa” Lee

40 years a member, still a member of the Church

Yesterday marked the 40th year of membership, in our Lord’s Church. Due to Facebook I was able to thank the woman who gave me my first Book of Mormon, and her husband who baptized my wife and I. I was able to thank them both, and the friends of the tiny military Ward in Germany, who had the courage to live their Faith. Two children served missions, three married in the Temple. For this I must give most of the credit to their Mother, my wife of 43 years. All 9 of my grandchildren are sealed to their parents. I am a blessed man, as our family now numbers 19. Of course I am hoping for 100 grandchildren, I just have to get all the Mother’s on board for that to happen. Until then, I will have to settle being the Papa of the nine I have. God is indeed good! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

Yesterday marked the 40th year of membership, in our Lord’s Church. Due to Facebook I was able to thank the woman who gave me my first Book of Mormon, and her husband who baptized my wife and I. I was able to thank them both, and the friends of the tiny military Ward in Germany, who had the courage to live their Faith. Two children served missions, three married in the Temple. For this I must give most of the credit to their Mother, my wife of 43 years. All 9 of my grandchildren are sealed to their parents. I am a blessed man, as our family now numbers 19. Of course I am hoping for 100 grandchildren, I just have to get all the Mother’s on board for that to happen. Until then, I will have to settle being the Papa of the nine I have. God is indeed good! 

Congratulations! 

• Like 1

Congratulations on this anniversary day!!!!!!

• Like 1

This is so important for you!!!  Though we are on perhaps different sides...I celebrate with you for our differences and for your happiness!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeanne said:

This is so important for you!!!  Though we are on perhaps different sides...I celebrate with you for our differences and for your happiness!!

I say none of this to boast, all my children and grandchildren, are good people, living good lives. Each caring for their own needs. Everting and Father could hope for. 

• Like 2