Sign in to follow this  
RevTestament

Have a Blessed Passover Sunday

Happy Easter to all and what it means to all of us together and individually....

Also...may the Easter Bunny bring his own joy to your little ones...!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeanne said:

Happy Easter to all and what it means to all of us together and individually....

Also...may the Easter Bunny bring his own joy to your little ones...!

You too Jeanne!! I hope Logan is nice weather wise today! A bit cloudy and some rain here in Layton. You're comment about the Easter Bunny bringing joy brought a smile to my face since yesterday seeing a photo on FB of someone I know's little girl screaming in fright when being put next to the Easter Bunny, haha!!

1 hour ago, Tacenda said:

I know's little girl screaming in fright when being put next to the Easter Bunny, haha!!

Perhaps young spirits are wiser than us! ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tacenda said:

You too Jeanne!! I hope Logan is nice weather wise today! A bit cloudy and some rain here in Layton. You're comment about the Easter Bunny bringing joy brought a smile to my face since yesterday seeing a photo on FB of someone I know's little girl screaming in fright when being put next to the Easter Bunny, haha!!

😊Typical Easter weather.....where my mom would make this huge potato salad...the best friend chicken in the world for an outside picnic after church....and of course it would rain!!  Those Easter Bunnies nd Clowns are kind of scary though...Have a happy day.  Mine is quiet and alone...that is okay!

Happy Easter and Passover and blessings on you all! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Navidad said:

Happy Easter and Passover and blessings on you all! 

I believe it was on this day 1989 years ago that Yeshua raised up from the grave - Passover started on Friday this year....

3 hours ago, Jeanne said:

😊Typical Easter weather.....where my mom would make this huge potato salad...the best friend chicken in the world for an outside picnic after church....and of course it would rain!!  Those Easter Bunnies nd Clowns are kind of scary though...Have a happy day.  Mine is quiet and alone...that is okay!

We had hail... at least it wasn't the size of a talent!! My tulips didn't enjoy it though. You'll have to share that recipe for friend chicken.... ;) Is it something like fried chicken with extra love?... LOL Well, at least you have us... all our kids are away right now, so I fixed my wife eggs, grits and bacon in bed, but I didn't make her eggs green or anything special....

• Like 1

From the mouths of children comes the sounds of blessed Easter hope:

Thanks, -Wade Enlgund-

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, RevTestament said:

I believe it was on this day 1989 years ago that Yeshua raised up from the grave - Passover started on Friday this year....

Pesach or Passover this year started on Friday the 19th and ends on Saturday the 27th. I believe it is appropriate to wish folks a happy Passover any time during that week. I may be wrong, but that is my experience. 

• Like 1

Happy Easter all. Christ is risen. He is risen indeed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Navidad said:

Pesach or Passover this year started on Friday the 19th and ends on Saturday the 27th. I believe it is appropriate to wish folks a happy Passover any time during that week. I may be wrong, but that is my experience. 

Yes. I believe Yeshua was crucified on Thurs. Thus, He was in the tomb that night, Fri night, and Sat night, arising on Sunday. In the year 30 AD, the sabbath of the Passover began on Fri.