Burnside

How to Save on Taxes by Promoting a Plagiarized Mesoamerica Geography Theory

• Go to Law School
  • Practice Non-Profit and Tax Law
  • Set up your own Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Charitable Corporation
  • Claim your Non-Profit is for Book of Mormon studies from a plagiarized RLDS Mesoamerica Book of Mormon Geography Theory
  • Set up a Family Trust which has taxable income
  • Make tax-deductible donations to the 501(c)(3) you created from your taxable Family Trust
  • You just lowered your taxes! Congratulations!
  • One last step: place a PayPal button on your 501(c)(3) and beg for donations; because you need to take a cruise to The Land of Promise in Central America: https://bookofmormoncentral.org/blog/join-book-of-mormon-central-on-a-caribbean-cruise

It’s all perfectly legal, of course.

https://bookofmormoncentral.org/content/donation-instructions

Major donors ($10,000 or more) to Book of Mormon Central include:

• Stephanie Sorensen Charitable Fund, Laguna Niguel, CA
  • Sorenson Legacy Foundation, Midvale, UT
  • Welch Family Trust, Salt Lake City, UT
  • John S. & Unita Welch, Salt Lake City, UT
  • John W. & Jeannie Welch, Provo, UT
  • Kirk & Shannon Magleby, American Fork, UT

5AF09A04-FC8A-47D7-A945-48FC1F441FD3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Wade Englund said:

Your posts remind me of this:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

The best moment from that movie. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Burnside said:

5AF09A04-FC8A-47D7-A945-48FC1F441FD3.jpeg

Nice map, Sideburns.  Louis Hills may have been onto something.   Or, "great minds think alike."

Too bad you can't see the forest for the trees.

• Like 1

Hah Hah Burnside.  Whereas I am sympathetic to your views, all the stuff you say about 501(c)(3) organizations etc. are also used by adherents of all sorts of crackpot Mormon theories, including the North American model.   They have lawyers too. 

This is why movie stars are "philanthropists".

It's the American Way.

And they advocate gun control while surrounded by armed guards.

No news here, shuffle along...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robert D. Crockett said:

Hah Hah Burnside.  Whereas I am sympathetic to your views, all the stuff you say about 501(c)(3) organizations etc. are also used by adherents of all sorts of crackpot Mormon theories, including the North American model.   They have lawyers too. 

And so dies the point of the thread. !!  ;)

The format is used by virtually everyone with a cause, good, bad, secular or religious.

What about church history tours to all the historical places in the North East?  Same thing!

16 hours ago, Wade Englund said:

Your posts remind me of this:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Where the heck have you been?!?

6 hours ago, Valentinus said:

Where the heck have you been?!?

I have been in self-imposed sensitivity training.  I came back to the board to see if the training worked. From what @Teancum tells me,  the training evidently had zero effect.

I am in the process of suing to get my tuition back.  And, I am also trying to get a refund from my speling courses. We'll see.

Good to see you again.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

4 minutes ago, Wade Englund said:

I have been in self-imposed sensitivity training.  I came back to the board to see if the training worked. From what @Teancum tells me,  the training evidently had zero effect.

I am in the process of suing to get my tuition back.  And, I am also trying to get a refund from my speling courses. We'll see.

Good to see you again.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Likewise! Despite disagreeing on almost everything I've missed your candor. @Scott Lloyd is good but not that good. Love ya, Scott! Although, I don't frequent often much anymore. I'm pretty sure @Calm and @bluebellhave put me on limited visits.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Valentinus said:

Likewise! Despite disagreeing on almost everything I've missed your candor. @Scott Lloyd is good but not that good. Love ya, Scott! Although, I don't frequent often much anymore. I'm pretty sure @Calm and @bluebellhave put me on limited visits.

You should be grateful that your visits were only limited given your Ute avatar. ;)

I am seriously considering informing the PC police of your avatar's affront to Native Americans.  :tribal:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Valentinus said:

Not as good as Wade? So my “I’m dethpicable” icon and “benevolent internet tyrant” brand are wasted on you? So much for marketing!

• Like 2

On 4/15/2019 at 10:58 PM, Burnside said:
  • Claim your Non-Profit is for Book of Mormon studies from a plagiarized RLDS Mesoamerica Book of Mormon Geography Theory

I understood everything but this.  What is the "plagiarized RLDS Mesoamerica Book of Mormon Geography Theory"  Who  plagiarized from whom?