Seriously No Politics ×

Thanks to our wonderful Mods, I am back.

I have been trying for some time to keep my screen name, and to regain a way to use my IPad. I have posted some, but with great difficulty on my laptop, which is difficult since I must sit at a desk or table in a straight back chair. Soon the mods will merge my new account with the old, this way I can retain my rep points, PM’s, etc. Our Mods do a great job, and so far have found a way to keep my screen name. I did want to have another name, this way I don’t seem like I am breaking the rules, nor creating any “sock puppets”. Anyway, I am back! Hope some are happy. 

5 hours ago, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

I have been trying for some time to keep my screen name, and to regain a way to use my IPad. I have posted some, but with great difficulty on my laptop, which is difficult since I must sit at a desk or table in a straight back chair. Soon the mods will merge my new account with the old, this way I can retain my rep points, PM’s, etc. Our Mods do a great job, and so far have found a way to keep my screen name. I did want to have another name, this way I don’t seem like I am breaking the rules, nor creating any “sock puppets”. Anyway, I am back! Hope some are happy. 

Yay :)

14 hours ago, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

They are awesome....I agree!  Glad you're back, Papa 👍😄

1 hour ago, Calm said:

Good for being persistent, sorry to hear the back is still such an issue.

Well, I have so many other blessings. A good wife (43 years now), good children, and nine perfect grandchildren, as well as the Gospel. Above all, the love of God to give me comport, and those nine grandchildren think their Papa hung the moon. My oldest son has been in Europe for three weeks, and one more week to go, so my prayers as of late are for his safety, and a safe flight home. I always feel best when they are on the ground and just down the road. 

4 minutes ago, Dgal said:

I don't post much as I prefer to lurk, but I always appreciate your posts, Papa. So glad you are back, and thanks to the mods for making it happen. Be at peace.

Glad to see you not lurking, and glad Papa is back too.