Seriously No Politics ×

What's hte big deal with polygamy?

16 hours ago, oklds said:
all women should go and live in special housing several hundred yards away from the rest of the population, for 4 days before and 3 days after (My numbers could be off by 1) their monthly cycles.

Man, I wish they'd bring this back.  So we could sit still and relax and just be with our sisters for a full week every month and ponder and discuss and read and do personal projects without having to find the socks and make the pancakes and do the housework of you men every blammin minute of every day.    🙄😜🤐😨

(Tell us how you really feel, lol . . .)

Edited by Maidservant
11 hours ago, Maidservant said:

Man, I wish they'd bring this back.  So we could sit still and relax and just be with our sisters for a full week every month and ponder and discuss and read and do personal projects without having to find the socks and make the pancakes and do the housework of you men every blammin minute of every day.    🙄😜🤐😨

(Tell us how you really feel, lol . . .)

My ancestors had it pretty good, too.  They hunted and fished all day, drank and smoked dope all night; the Women did all the work, and the Children were kept quiet at all times.

The you white men showed up and thought you could improve that system.....

3 hours ago, katherine the great said:

Try being a woman in a room with all men. I'm pretty sure testosterone is responsible for exponentially more homicides than PMS.

I dunno.  Consider the corollary: In my house we had four cats, two dogs, one pet bird, twenty chickens, 8 sheep, four goats, four humans.  Only one of them was male.  I'm pretty sure that much estrogen can cause at least as many suicides as testosterone can homicides....

11 hours ago, Gray said:

OP: That little voice telling you not to post these thoughts of yours about women? You should listen to that voice.

It wasn't a post about women.  It was humor.  Period.  However, if you think it will increase your attractiveness to the opposite sex to act all outraged at me, go ahead.  It doesn't cost me anything.

42 minutes ago, oklds said:

It wasn't a post about women.  It was humor.  Period.  However, if you think it will increase your attractiveness to the opposite sex to act all outraged at me, go ahead.  It doesn't cost me anything.

Believe it or not, people who find tired old PMS jokes unfunny aren't "acting". It's called having some class and social skills. Even Andrew Dice Clay would be like

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, oklds said:

I dunno.  Consider the corollary: In my house we had four cats, two dogs, one pet bird, twenty chickens, 8 sheep, four goats, four humans.  Only one of them was male.  I'm pretty sure that much estrogen can cause at least as many suicides as testosterone can homicides....

I've been a member of this board for many years and not once have I reported a post. Until now. Chow.

3 hours ago, Gray said:

Believe it or not, people who find tired old PMS jokes unfunny aren't "acting". It's called having some class and social skills. Even Andrew Dice Clay would be like

Sadly, not a few women have recently been playing the PMS card in the hopes of elevating their group identity on the intersectionality hierarchy and ultimately claiming the top spot in the woes and oppression Olympics. For example:

However, not all attendees at the Women's March 2017 were pleased with the menstrual rhetoric or symbolic hats. (see HERE)  Trans were claiming victimhood at the hands of the Women March, which socially moved women down a notch and trans ahead in the intersectionality race. But, the race isn't over yet. Stay tuned.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

1 minute ago, Wade Englund said:

Sadly, not a few women have recently been playing the PMS card in the hopes of elevating their group identity on the intersectionality hierarchy and ultimately claiming the top spot in the woes and oppression Olympics. For example:

However, not all attendees at the Women's March 2017 were pleased with the menstrual rhetoric or symbolic hats. (see HERE)  Trans were claiming victimhood at the hands of the Women March, which socially moved women down a notch and trans ahead in the intersectionality race. But, the race isn't over yet. Stay tuned.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

I think in the scheme of things we can say yes, this is but a few. A very few.  Time to move on imo. 

And this has what to do with the Church?

Men discussing women's menstrual cycles...don't you have better things to do with your time?

I really hope most men aren't so bored with their own lives they end up talking about/dwelling on PMS than most women do.

I suggest starting a thread about how to best treat certain fungal infections to at least make it a useful conversation.

Edited by Calm
7 hours ago, Calm said:

And this has what to do with the Church?

Men discussing women's menstrual cycles...don't you have better things to do with your time?

I really hope most men aren't so bored with their own lives they end up talking about/dwelling on PMS than most women do.

I suggest starting a thread about how to best treat certain fungal infections to at least make it a useful conversation.

I just barked out a guffaw that scared the dog. Now she won't stop barking.

13 hours ago, oklds said:

It was humor.  Period.

I think you meant to say you thought it was "period humor."

13 hours ago, oklds said:

However, if you think it will increase your attractiveness to the opposite sex to act all outraged at me, go ahead.  It doesn't cost me anything.

I know, right? Because the dating scene on this forum is so much better than the local laundry mat.

/sheesh

10 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

I think in the scheme of things we can say yes, this is but a few. A very few.  Time to move on imo. 

I think Ashley Judd was definitely a little too "drama-ish" in that youtube, but she had a point on the taxing of feminine hygeine vs. men's needs. I'll have to fact check it! But I guess it's a thing. https://www.vogue.com/article/tampon-tax-movement-lawsuit-gender-bias

ETA: Sorry, should have also quoted the video of Wade's, along with this post. 

Edited by Tacenda