Sign in to follow this  
Bill "Papa" Lee

Can someone help an "old man" out? Please!

Due to my inability to sit up typing at a keyboard for long periods of time, I always use my ipad or my phone. This has worked well, for a long time, until now! Now I have a new ipad and smart phone, and this site, and all others where I am long time member, no longer work.

So for this thread, I am using my laptop, to see if another poster, or a moderator can help me figure out what is wrong. The problem is when signing on, now using my new devices, my account is not recognized.  I don't know if it is the font, the keys used for my "quotation marks", when typing my user name...just don't know? So, I come seeking help from someone who speaks "geek", as my oldest son is in Europe, and can't see my screen to help right now. 

Any help would be great! 

• Like 1

I don't have a clue, but good luck with figuring it out.

Wow.  Hi. I wish I knew. I’m on an iPad, but I also set it up on this specific iPad.

have you tried (1) turning it off, waiting, then back on and trying to log in?  (2) or contacting the administrator of this online site?  (3) or doing a password reset? (4) or re-creating a whole new account with a new email?

hope someone who is techni savvy can jump on here... I’m just an old gal who often gets confused with devices and the internet.

On 3/12/2019 at 5:45 PM, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

Due to my inability to sit up typing at a keyboard for long periods of time, I always use my ipad or my phone. This has worked well, for a long time, until now! Now I have a new ipad and smart phone, and this site, and all others where I am long time member, no longer work.

So for this thread, I am using my laptop, to see if another poster, or a moderator can help me figure out what is wrong. The problem is when signing on, now using my new devices, my account is not recognized.  I don't know if it is the font, the keys used for my "quotation marks", when typing my user name...just don't know? So, I come seeking help from someone who speaks "geek", as my oldest son is in Europe, and can't see my screen to help right now. 

Any help would be great! 

It may just be the site itself and not your equipment. I have not been able to use the site for a day at a time and most of many days lately. 

My ipad is older, but it works fine with the this site. My phone is newer, a Samsung, and also works well with this site. That is the best I got for you.