Seriously No Politics ×

Prayer request

As some of you may remember my wife is not a member of the Church. I’ve been inviting her out throughout the years. She isn’t hostile but hasn’t shown any real interest. It feels like it would take a Miracle to get her into the Church.

lately though I’ve been impressed that that miracle may happen. It’s strange. Nothing from her indicates anything, I just feel some nudges from the Spirit lately.

she is an incredibly strong woman. She is also in a lot of physical pain and probably emotional pain. I know she has some faith in Christ but I know the Church could strengthen that faith and bribed healing and peace for her.

i would appreciate any prayers on her behalf.

Prayers going forward, Avatar... don't give up... have you put her name on the temple prayer roll?  Just call and they will do so... no temple nearby?  Just give us a first name and we can call it in to our own temples... Also, would she accept a priesthood blessing?  But the important thing is your continued everyday faith and living the gospel... and being a loving and compassionate husband...

GG

4 hours ago, Garden Girl said:

Prayers going forward, Avatar... don't give up... have you put her name on the temple prayer roll?  Just call and they will do so... no temple nearby?  Just give us a first name and we can call it in to our own temples... Also, would she accept a priesthood blessing?  But the important thing is your continued everyday faith and living the gospel... and being a loving and compassionate husband...

GG

She does accept priesthood blessings frequently.

She is stressed out beyond belief right now. 

9 hours ago, Avatar4321 said:

She does accept priesthood blessings frequently.

She is stressed out beyond belief right now. 

I'm glad she will accept blessings... and I do pray her heart will be more at peace...

GG