Seriously No Politics ×

Prayer request for my dear wife, need prayers please!

Hello all, I am here to ask for prayers for my wife, Pam. I believe in prayer, the Church, and the Priesthood, and most certainly prayer in numbers. My wife has a serious operation coming up this Thursday (Feb 21) and I worry for her. We celebrated our 43rd year of marriage just three weeks ago. I will give her a blessing before the surgery, but wish also that prayers of the righteous, or the believing, will bring about much. Simply put, there is no "me", without her. If I lost her, I would bury her, and come home to die, as quickly as I could. I just love her, and cannot help myself. My absence as of late does not mean  I have lost my testimony, as I fear some may have thought. it was due to the fact that many did not understand my copious errors and my rambling writings, which I hope explains the very few replies (two) to my post about leaving for a time. Anyway, my family does not work without my wife, so again please prayer for her. OK, enough...time to crawl back into my into hiding.

Love you all

Papa

Many prayers Papa...having just had my 41st anniversary....I can understand the living of 43 years with love how much care and genuine friendship that goes with that.  Prayers...keep us posted...and  hoping God hears your blessings!!

On 2/17/2019 at 7:14 AM, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

Hello all, I am here to ask for prayers for my wife, Pam. I believe in prayer, the Church, and the Priesthood, and most certainly prayer in numbers. My wife has a serious operation coming up this Thursday (Feb 21) and I worry for her. We celebrated our 43rd year of marriage just three weeks ago. I will give her a blessing before the surgery, but wish also that prayers of the righteous, or the believing, will bring about much. Simply put, there is no "me", without her. If I lost her, I would bury her, and come home to die, as quickly as I could. I just love her, and cannot help myself. My absence as of late does not mean  I have lost my testimony, as I fear some may have thought. it was due to the fact that many did not understand my copious errors and my rambling writings, which I hope explains the very few replies (two) to my post about leaving for a time. Anyway, my family does not work without my wife, so again please prayer for her. OK, enough...time to crawl back into my into hiding.

Love you all

Papa

My heart goes out to you Papa, and your dear wife.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers....hope all goes well for her surgery.  Please let us know.  Many love you here and care.....

Edited by ALarson