Sign in to follow this  
ElPatron

Missionaires allowed to call home weekly

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

Why?

It is a hardship on the families, and since it is an emergency not a social call. Just like when a missionary needs medical care but has no health insurance then the church will come through. And they should, these are volunteers for the church, how about they need to be taken care of, is that a good enough answer to your "why"? :)

Edited by Tacenda

Just now, Tacenda said:

It is a hardship on the families, and since it is an emergency not a social call. Just like when a missionary needs medical care but has no health insurance then the church will come through. And they should, these are volunteers for the church, how about they need to be taken care of, is that a good enough answer to your "why"? :)

The call I was talking about was one of the twice a year calls that used to be the norm. So pretty much a social call.

8 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

The call I was talking about was one of the twice a year calls that used to be the norm. So pretty much a social call.

I will have to go back and read again, sorry about that. I was thinking it had to do with an emergency call. 

Sign in to follow this