Seriously No Politics ×

Status of Discovery in Denson Lawsuit

On 5/23/2019 at 12:09 AM, Calm said:

I read some of his FB.  He says he will share the info on why he calls her a conman very soon. ...

Wo?

50 minutes ago, Kenngo1969 said:

Wo?

Choosetoresign may be scooping him with the police reports, but Krok may have eyewitness info pertaining to how she is using donation money iirc.

I have a weird fascination with this case now.  Her swallowing razor blades took it to too surreal for me, so it feels more like a tv show than real life and therefore just a mystery to be solve.  I got to keep reminding myself there are real people involved and reread my stuff before posting so I leave out as much as possible from quotes the irrelevant attacks on character or mindreading while still conveying the relevant evidence of actions.

Edited by Calm

This has always been a case that’s too “good” not to be true. It advances the “church = bad” narrative so plainly and directly that the credibility/reliability of the people involved has never really been examined.

22 minutes ago, juliann said:

Is the video of Mike Norton disavowing Denson and saying she made it all up for real?

edited: It is all over his FB feed, he is calling her a pathological liar.

for clarity, did he accuse her of making up the january/feb 2019 drano, assault, and car fire? There is a police report for the car fire? Or that she staged those things?

Or did he accuse her of making up the MTC assault?

Edited by provoman

As soon as I can find my iPad to take notes on, I will be watching it and will have details on claims (will skip most personal commentary) with time stamps....but I rearranged my room so it may take awhile to find that. 

Edited by Calm

He is going through police reports on her criminal history. She has accused 5 men of rape since 1979, one went through a trial. None were found guilty (which isn't uncommon in rape trials.) She does seem to be reliving the same events every decade or so. 

I wouldn't bother listening to the phone call, he mostly rants at her for lying. Rather ironic to see these two vie for moral authority....

It comes across to me he is just trying to be first now that two people have come forward saying they were going to destroy her reputation using solid documentation as I find it very hard to believe that this past week was the first time someone challenged him to look at her criminal history, which has been out there in some detail since the scandal/lawsuit hit the news iirc (Bishop releasing the dossier including police reports).

Edited by Calm
1 hour ago, juliann said:

Is the video of Mike Norton disavowing Denson and saying she made it all up for real?

Pot, meet kettle? :huh: 

1 hour ago, Calm said:

As soon as I can find my iPad to take notes on, I will be watching it and will have details on claims (will skip most personal commentary) with time stamps....but I rearranged my room so it may take awhile to find that. 

So sick of liars, but I do think something happened to her in the MTC, but with the abuse she suffered at an early age as well, she's been affected to the extreme. I listened to this podcast last night and I believe that children/youth/adults that have been abused need to listen. https://www.athoughtfulfaith.org/290-reflecting-on-childhood-sexual-abuse-lucy-cammock/

Abuse has an extreme affect on many, and they need to figure out ways to recover and be able to work out the intrinsic sensibilities of what they've been through. I deleted my first response because I'm trying to see how this did affect McKenna and how she has made up stories to hurt others or make money or make someone pay for the hurt she's dealt with. I hope she gets therapy so she won't lose her children, as in they might not want anything to do with her if she doesn't get help quick.

Edited by Tacenda
45 minutes ago, Calm said:

It comes across to me he is just trying to be first now that two people have come forward saying they were going to destroy her reputation using solid documentation as I find it very hard to believe that this past week was the first time someone challenged him to look at her criminal history, which has been out there in some detail since the scandal/lawsuit hit the news iirc (Bishop releasing the dossier including police reports).

it is all interesting as to the timing and who knew/knows what.

This is from another forum:

"With all due respect, this is public information and part of the church’s dossier. None of this has been hidden or denied. I’ll happily discuss every detail. I think the dossier was posted, with my permission, by Mike Norton Also, most everyone knows my legal name is June Hughes. My married name is Denson. McKenna is a sue name in my ancestry. I’ve used McKenna for over 20 years."

If MN had a copy, what did it contain? Based on the verbal thrashing MN gave Mckenna, I have to wonder if he had a copy of the dossier.

He needs to explain, why if he had the dossier with the police reports as described, he supported Denson until now, contributing to her credibility among a certain group, which may have helped others feel more trusting and willing to donate when she appealed for help time and time again.

2 hours ago, juliann said:

I bet he feels stupid for following Joseph Bishop around and taping him and all that stuff, trying to promote Denson

58 minutes ago, Calm said:

He needs to explain, why if he had the dossier with the police reports as described, he supported Denson until now, contributing to her credibility among a certain group, which may have helped others feel more trusting and willing to donate when she appealed for help time and time again.

In one of his threads he posted that he was using a sockpuppet account to elicit response from Mckenna.

1 hour ago, Duncan said:

I bet he feels stupid for following Joseph Bishop around and taping him and all that stuff, trying to promote Denson

He issued an apology to Joseph Bishop and he stated he has removed from his youtube channel the video you mention

1 minute ago, juliann said:

Why? For how long? 

oldest post under the user name is 5 days ago. Just finished the 42min youtube video, it sounds like he got information from someone, then created the other profile to make posts to see if denson would publicly reply

19 minutes ago, provoman said:

oldest post under the user name is 5 days ago. Just finished the 42min youtube video, it sounds like he got information from someone, then created the other profile to make posts to see if denson would publicly reply

Sockpuppets are always a good way to prove credibility.

Gee, it almost makes you think he didn't actually know any of this until five days ago, yeah? 

FYI, from a friend as I have stuff interfering tonight so far:

The phone conversation between Mike Norton and McKenna Denson is a separate video (audio) link from the other video he released. The phone conversation is brutal and full of language. He calls her a "monster" and says that if she were in front of him that he would "break her **** nose" and that he's going to "burn her at the **** stake." He says that if she shows up at his house she will get a "bullet between her eyes." 

4 hours ago, provoman said:

So ChoosetoResign was his sock puppet?

Doing this in pieces and not necessarily in much order.

2004 razor blade incident..starts around 25 minutes...goes to 27:25

PF Changs, Crystal City, Virginia, 66 page police report which he quotes from at the end...she was 12 weeks pregnant, went with a party of 7 people, went to the bathroom for an extended time, someone went to see if she was okay.  When she came back she ate some cake they were sharing.  She started choking on a little piece of frosting.  She was taken to the hospital, surgery was performed and 7 small pieces of razor blade where found already in her intestine, so rather than making multiple cuts, they gave her laxative to pass them.  Blade was likely the type of exacto knife that snaps off in small sections to stay sharp, so that size.  Conclusion by police investigator:  no assault took place, victim did it to herself

Norton reports she told him she got $30,000 from PF Chang's and pocketed 20,000.

Wonder who paid for the medical bills.

Edited by Calm