Seriously No Politics ×

Status of Discovery in Denson Lawsuit

56 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

maybe had too much to drink

I don't think it wise to speculate.  Anyone can fall off a porch or elsewhere, especially in Feb in Colorado (looked up the temps that week, varied from 30-60 degrees in Pueblo, so warmer than expected by me as my family lived closer to Denver).

Edited by Calm
9 hours ago, provoman said:

Doesn't the report on the car fire indicate 3 people - Mckenna and two others, possibly another female who is unemployed - all live at the same house?

One of the names appears to be a neighbour (the only other incident on that block this past year was a brick thrown threw the window of the house across the street if they do the odd/even that way reported by a woman with the same last name, I found it trying different ways to see if there were any police reports about the poisoning or assault...there weren't).  I thought the third name had another address attached, likely the visiting friend?  The first name drew a blank...(what can I say, nothing else to do this afternoon, lol).

Edited by Calm
8 minutes ago, Calm said:

I don't think it wise to speculate.  Anyone can fall off a porch or elsewhere, especially in Feb in Colorado (looked up the temps that week, varied from 30-60 degrees in Pueblo, so warmer than expected by me as my family lived closer to Denver).

Yes, my bad.

6 hours ago, NewOrleans said:

Three months ago on a reddit forum a person who identified as Mckenna's daughter post that Mckenna had suffered three injuries, 1. drano in orange the juice, 2. car set on fire, 3. that Mckenna was attacked in her front yard and received a broken nose, finger and snapping her wrist. The poster was chidded by a moderator of that form "Please stop posting these claims in *this specific reddit sub* without a news article to back them up.", as the post was the second in a short period of time relating to Mckenna's injuries. 

Reading in that forum, someone talking about that implied if I read it correctly donations to her were asked for at that time.  Is that accurate?

13 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

Yes, my bad.

It also seems unlikely it was an accident if within a week of the other incidents.  More likely imo, an attempt at minor injury that ended up worse than anticipated.

I haven't seen any news sources picking this up.  Has anyone else seen it some place besides the FA blog (less skepticism than I would expect there), FB, and Reddit? (And one really random rant on an AZ nursing association's blog)

8 hours ago, Calm said:

I haven't seen any news sources picking this up.  Has anyone else seen it some place besides the FA blog (less skepticism than I would expect there), FB, and Reddit? (And one really random rant on an AZ nursing association's blog)

https://fox13now.com/2019/05/17/the-woman-suing-the-lds-church-alleging-rape-at-the-mtc-says-someone-is-trying-to-intimidate-her-into-silence/

3 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

That is the original (and only I have seen besides yahoo, is that a news collector or news source?  I think of it like google rather than CNN) one.  I should have said "other new sources".  :)

Edited by Calm

I’ve read that Denson’s lawyers have taken the depositions of Robert Wells (GA over the southern cone of South America in the late 70s, to whom Robert Bishop said he confessed...something...while the latter was a mission president in Argentina); and  Ron Leavitt (the singles ward bishop to whom, in 1987, Denson first leveled allegations against Bishop).  Denson’s lawyers have been quoted as saying they were pleased with what came out in those depositions, but nothing substantive seems to have leaked so far.  I will make no comment on the “Drano in the juice,” “car set on fire,” and “broken nose” stories.

On 5/19/2019 at 7:24 PM, Calm said:

Reading in that forum, someone talking about that implied if I read it correctly donations to her were asked for at that time.  Is that accurate?

I think it has to do with requests for donations that are made on MD facebook page. It does not appear that the poster who created the post on that forum was requesting or suggestion donations.

6 hours ago, esodije said:

Denson’s lawyers have been quoted as saying they were pleased with what came out in those depositions,

Wouldn't any lawyer say that?  Otherwise they are basically saying "we don't have enough evidence, we are screwed".

1 hour ago, NewOrleans said:

I think it has to do with requests for donations that are made on MD facebook page. It does not appear that the poster who created the post on that forum was requesting or suggestion donations.

Thanks

From Reddit, so not linking, you can easily find if you google a phrase or two (add-on:  Reddit appears to have deleted the thread).

This is Denson herself (unless a troll posing as her):

The Drano bottle and the orange juice were taken by the fire department paramedics to the hospital and given to the police for analysis...

My attorney suggested I keep the details quiet. He assumed the church would use the information and turn it against me. We never considered the exmormon group would do the same. Sadly, that’s not the case...

We decided in the interest of my safety it was best to make it pub

Dates of the alleged attacks:

January 30th, February 3rd, February 9th

Edited by Calm

Ethan Krok allegedly (he was working on one of the documentaries):

I lost count of how many times I Heard June talk about mixing draino with OJ. And that was just the week I spent with her Pueblo!...

I'll be sharing more very soon. As you can see, June AKA "McKenna" began a smear campaign against me over the winter when I became aware of the reality of her story and her circumstances. She continues to make false claims about me and my film in the hope that she might prevent the truth from revealing her true character....

When she got hurt a few months ago, I was told she fell?

Denson's reply:

Ethan Krok, You came to my home to receive addiction counseling.  You embarrassed yourself in front of dozens of people in Virginia, got kicked out of my house for extremely bad behavior, no one wants to work with you on your film, and you’re trying to use this opportunity to garner new friendships because you have none left. If you have some explosive proof of my misconduct share it. Stop giving us all veiled threats and show us what you’ve got....

No one who knows anything or who is my friend speaks to you Ethan Krok. Stop trying to ingratiate yourself here.

From deleted Reddit thread, Krok took a screen shot of Denson's first part if anyone feels the need to verify that.  I should learn how to do screen shots myself, sorry.

Next day edit:  The thread is back up last I checked, I believe some more posts were deleted.

Edited by Calm
On 5/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, provoman said:

That is certainly an interesting development.

Ethan was the one with her in the Stake Presidency member recording.

I read some of his FB.  He says he will share the info on why he calls her a conman very soon.

add-on:  the ... in the above quote was Denson announcing he came to her for addiction counseling.   I didn't include it originally as I felt that was wrong of her to post, but Krok posted her slam on his FB.  The context makes it clear she is trying to shame him (though in my opinion it should be applauded).  She has claimed to be an addiction counselor, though another poster says that is a lie...but if true or even if Krok came to her for help when not true I find it completely unethical and hypocritical for her to now blab about it in retaliation.

What is the difference between that and Bishop's son leaking the private adoption info to the press?

I plan on restoring the full quote now I know Krok is okay with it being public.

Edited by Calm
On 5/21/2019 at 11:12 PM, MustardSeed said:

I'd seen that on Reddit where it was played up heavily. I confess I find it odd that if she's having these intimidations that she hasn't put a cheap webcam around the house. That's a basic security measure and really not that expensive at all if you don't need high resolution. Not making any claims, mind you. Just that some of that seems more than a bit odd as do the intimidation tactics. I'm assuming the police would have canvased the neighborhood to see if anyone else had cameras on their yards. With Amazon theft so common it's extremely common for people to have cameras on their porch. This has been an aid to police in many cases. 

There was a camera of the neighbour's that likely caught the timing of the fire setting (a white flash iirc).  She says she now has two cameras.  

There is another Reddit thread from about 60 days ago that has Denson sharing she has been told she is on a hit list/death threat.

More from Krok:

Krok:  My name is Ethan Krok and I am a filmmaker who began following June, AKA McKenna Denson, when she broke her story about Joseph Bishop raping her in the MTC. I believed her story at the time based on the recorded testimony of Joseph Bishop she had obtained covertly.

When June learned that I was a filmmaker I was instantly welcomed into her life and she freely shared her past, present and future struggles with me and I believed that I could offer her some help.

June welcomed my assistance and utilized my skills and abilities several times to share her story and even promote her fundraising efforts to continue sharing her story and holding Joseph Bishop and other abusers accountable.

June invited me into her home to reside while I helped her develop a new project that would support her financial burden of fighting the corruption of the LDS Church. However, approximatley a week after living 24/7 with Mckenna Desnon it became very clear that she was not the person she was reporting to be. I was also a witness to the negligent use of the financial donations she had received.

I ultimatley decided to part ways with McKenna when I realized that I was no longer safe. Over the next few weeks McKenna contacted some of my closest friends and family to begin a smear campaign against me.

I feel terrible for my part in this deception even though I was ignorant to the fact of who McKenna really is/was. I was silent until now for the most part to avoid hurting other ExMormon allies such as Sam Young and Mike Norton who were not aware of June's manipulations of the truth. I feel it is the right time to begin sharing what I know and what I have witnessed now that so many others have become aware of the danger she really is. Please stop protecting and supporting this predator, thank you!

ChineseFireball:  It pains me to read this. Do you have any proof of what you say?

ejkrok:  Yes. Video. Texts. Emails. Eyewitness testimonies.

Otoh, he has a motivation himself in promoting the film.

Most of you have continued to ignore or defend the facts that have, are and will continue to be presented while McKenna continues to slander and make false claims appealing to the base level human emotions. I am a filmmaker and journalist so unlike McKenna D, and other allies of hers, I have to make sure I have my facts are verified so I don't get sued before I can release my content. I promise you it is coming. I am tring to push out a brand new teaser for my film in the next couple of days that will highlight the character of Ms Denson and reveal where the money she has raised really goes!

Edited by Calm

Police report of the alleged rape in parking lot claim:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Y8TXfKS

Text is such can't copy paste.  Might do highlights when I have more time.

Start at page 8 for R/O confronting Denson about discrencies, starting out how she claimed she didn't have time to interview with the police while at the same time interviewing with news people and her attorney.

Also her apparently forgetting about the incident as when the officer she couldn't remember who he was and was clueless about why he would contact her (uh...maybe because he was investigating a possible assault?).

page 6 and 7 details an alleged $10,000 extortion attempt where she secretly recorded a conversation because she claims he offered her a job if she would give him sexual favors. According to the man when he refused to pay, she accused him to police. 

Edited by Calm
1 hour ago, Calm said:

Police report of the alleged rape in parking lot claim:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Y8TXfKS

Text is such can't copy paste.  Might do highlights when I have more time.

Start at page 8 for R/O confronting Denson about discrencies, starting out how she claimed she didn't have time to interview with the police while at the same time interviewing with news people and her attorney.

Also her apparently forgetting about the incident as when the officer she couldn't remember who he was and was clueless about why he would contact her (uh...maybe because he was investigating a possible assault?).

page 6 and 7 details an alleged $10,000 extortion attempt where she secretly recorded a conversation because she claims he offered her a job if she would give him sexual favors. According to the man when he refused to pay, she accused him to police. 

Oh my word, my head is spinning! Is she a liar or is he???

There may be more (12) police reports coming from a Reddit poster (mods may not allow him to post them) including a 66 page report on the razor blade incident; he seems quite emotionally invested in it so I wouldn't accept his interpretation, but check the documents if they get posted.

On 5/22/2019 at 2:28 PM, Calm said:

Wouldn't any lawyer say that?  Otherwise they are basically saying "we don't have enough evidence, we are screwed".

Perhaps, although, sometimes, the better course of action is to say nuttin' atall atall!  (Something more than a few lawyers could stand to learn, in my opinion, but whaddo I know?  :huh: :unknw:  I'm not licensed!)

9 hours ago, provoman said:

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Cat got your tongue, provoman? ;):D