Seriously No Politics ×

People with beards (academically speaking)

7 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

When I try to grow a beard it looks like a patchy scraggly mess and that my mugshot belongs on a warning about the creepy pedophile next door.

In the interests of fairness since I cannot have one no one should be allowed to have one.

People with scraggly beards are just people without scraggly beards with scraggly beards?

2 hours ago, katherine the great said:

beards.JPG

Beards, are after all, the natural state on man, well most. I used to get both light hearted, and very serious comments about my own, and it is not a full beard. We still have many in the Church who think that men with beards, are one step from "apostasy". 

1 hour ago, Calm said:

Lots of prophets engaged in polygyny as well and that will get you excommunicated these days, so faulty reasoning.  :P 

True, but not both are sins. 

6 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

Beards, are after all, the natural state on man, well most. I used to get both light hearted, and very serious comments about my own, and it is not a full beard. We still have many in the Church who think that men with beards, are one step from "apostasy". 

Next thing you know, they'll be wearing blue shirts! :D;) 

14 hours ago, Kenngo1969 said:

Next thing you know, they'll be wearing blue shirts! :D;) 

I have often said, and will say again. If President Nelson or any of the 12 showed up in General Conference wearing a blue shirt, all of Utah's stores would be sold out in a week of "blue shirts". :good:

I hope that one day we will be allowed to wear beards while serving as a temple ordinance worker. I served in the temple as a vacuumer after the last endowment session on Wednesdays until my health would no longer allow it and I was allowed to keep my beard. I think there are many brethren who would be happy to serve in the House of the Lord if they could keep their beards.