Sign in to follow this  
Anon the Great

Theologians and the New Covenant

There are ten thousand wrong paradigms in the Bible that are created by theologians after the Bible was canonized, but how did this happen?  They were paid by man to create these ideas by men and women who spent their day studying the scriptures to dream up ideas for everyone to believe, and we believed them.  If a person picks up a Bible, they ask, which Church should I join?  I don't know Hebrew and Greek, so I can't read the Bible without the commentaries.  The men who have studied it for years, they know what the following scripture means about the New Covenant:

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people. And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. (Heb 8:10-13)

Everyone knows the New Covenant is in Christ and He forgives of sin with a magic wand because we are sinners and he died on the cross as a substitute sacrifice, for our past sins, praise Jesus, and if we can't repent of our sins, he makes of the differences and we live forever.  That is what the theologians and Joseph Smith teach, so it must be true.  In Mormonism, we get baptized at 8 years old and then repent for the rest of our lives, renewing our covenants every week until we die. We are right because all of the theologians are right.  Wrong!  Wrong! Wrong!  

In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. (Matt 3:2)

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.(Matt 4:17)

Wait a minute.  John the Baptist and Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and not in some future period after the resurrection. The kingdom of God within us is real, and it is not a mental trick pawned off by the theologians to define heaven as the only the third heaven.  So what is the New Covenant?  Let us continue. The theologians carry the magic wand of forgiveness by belief.  John and Jesus teach repentance creates forgiveness of sin.  Their  true definition of sin is much different than what man teaches about sin.  The Bible teaches the pure truth and not the half-truths of theologians or Joseph Smith.  Pure truth brings life.  Half-truths kill the body in old age after we repent of our sins and stop being a thief.  Sin is breaking the Ten Commandments by stealing power and things from other people in different ways or stealing the glory of glory.  These are the sins of the flesh.  It takes very little time to repent of all our sins to covenant with God not to be a thief in the present or the future.  Repentance has nothing to do with past sins based on the justice of the Father as the theologians twist the truth.  God does not hold grudges.  He just wants us to stop beings thieves, which is easy to do.

We can find the facts in history.  It is well documented:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The cross is about the power of life to overcome Satan by renewing our minds with the right ideas and being translated. Few can do that without the third temple with immortals administering the Law of Moses.  The animals sacrifices will be instituted to inspire repentance by feeling bad to kill an animal.  Sin is a total waste because no one eats the animal.  Eventually, the person stops being a thief and stealing an animal's life, stopping the total waste of life. The ordinance has nothing to do with forgiving past sins, but it is about stopping sin.  But the truth was replace with a lie, and the sacrifice became a magic wand of forgiveness; therefore, the thieves could continues sinning to ease the conscience by killing animals without repentance, and Yahweh said He hated their phony prayers and hypocritical animal  sacrifices.  He told them what he wanted:

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. (Hosea 6:6)

He doesn't want us to hold grudges, because He has none. The past is over, and it can't be changed, and it is irrelevant to His mercy and our past sins:

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord. (Lev 19:18)

After repentance is complete, we communicate to everyone in the community we have repented of all of our thievery and are baptized in water.  People do not know what is in our hearts, only God does and self knows.  But after that is done, our next objective is to remove Satan in our spirits that was created in Genesis 1:1-2.  Satan, the dragon, or the evil one in us is not removed until we are translated or resurrected. So we either remove Satan in our spirit by exchanging the darkness with light as Christ asks us to give Him the dark ideas to replace them with His Logos Word of Reason by his pure light. Or we leave the mind alone and be happy living the Golden Rule in temporal things. 

Translation is an extremely difficult, straight, and narrow path of God placing the true ideas into our heart by grace through faith.  It was the message Jesus to His inner disciples.  The broad way is to repent of not being a thief and living the Golden Rule to be happy as a mortal temporally, but that grace of God is not renewing the mind. That paradigm of the Golden Rule is the broad path that leads to the destruction of the body in old age.  The ideas that the theologians teach mask and hide the message of Jesus Christ to his inner disciples:.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. (1 John 1:5)

Now that we have reviewed the false ideas promoted by the theologians, then what is the New Covenant?  Can anyone else see the truth in the Bible without the theologians?

Edited by Anon the Great

9 minutes ago, Anon the Great said:

There are ten thousand wrong paradigms in the Bible that are created by theologians after the Bible was canonized, but how did this happen?  They were paid by man to create these ideas by men and women who spent their day studying the scriptures to dream up ideas for everyone to believe, and we believed them.  If a person picks up a Bible, they ask, which Church should I join?  I don't know Hebrew and Greek, so I can't read the Bible without the commentaries.  The men who have studied it for years, they know what the following scripture means about the New Covenant:

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people. And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. (Heb 8:10-13)

Everyone knows the New Covenant is in Christ and He forgives of sin with a magic wand because we are sinners and he died on the cross as a substitute sacrifice, for our past sins, praise Jesus, and if we can't repent of our sins, he makes of the differences and we live forever.  That is what the theologians and Joseph Smith teach, so it must be true.  In Mormonism, we get baptized at 8 years old and then repent for the rest of our lives, renewing our covenants every week until we die. We are right because all of the theologians are right.  Wrong!  Wrong! Wrong!  

In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. (Matt 3:2)

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.(Matt 4:17)

Wait a minute.  John the Baptist and Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and not in some future period after the resurrection. The kingdom of God within us is real, and it is not a mental trick pawned off by the theologians to define heaven as the only the third heaven.  So what is the New Covenant?  Let us continue. The theologians carry the magic wand of forgiveness by belief.  John and Jesus teach repentance creates forgiveness of sin.  Their  true definition of sin is much different than what man teaches about sin.  The Bible teaches the pure truth and not the half-truths of theologians or Joseph Smith.  Pure truth brings life.  Half-truths kill the body in old age after we repent of our sins and stop being a thief.  Sin is breaking the Ten Commandments by stealing power and things from other people in different ways or stealing the glory of glory.  These are the sins of the flesh.  It takes very little time to repent of all our sins to covenant with God not to be a thief in the present or the future.  Repentance has nothing to do with past sins based on the justice of the Father as the theologians twist the truth.  God does not hold grudges.  He just wants us to stop beings thieves, which is easy to do.

We can find the facts in history.  It is well documented:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The cross is about the power of life to overcome Satan by renewing our minds with the right ideas and being translated. Few can do that without the third temple with immortals administering the Law of Moses.  The animals sacrifices will be instituted to inspire repentance by feeling bad to kill an animal.  Sin is a total waste because no one eats the animal.  Eventually, the person stops being a thief and stealing an animal's life, stopping the total waste of life. The ordinance has nothing to do with forgiving past sins, but it is about stopping sin.  But the truth was replace with a lie, and the sacrifice became a magic wand of forgiveness; therefore, the thieves could continues sinning to ease the conscience by killing animals without repentance, and Yahweh said He hated their phony prayers and hypocritical animal  sacrifices.  He told them what he wanted:

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. (Hosea 6:6)

He doesn't want us to hold grudges, because He has none. The past is over, and it can't be changed, and it is irrelevant to His mercy and our past sins:

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord. (Lev 19:18)

After repentance is complete, we communicate to everyone in the community we have repented of all of our thievery and are baptized in water.  People do not know what is in our hearts, only God does and self knows.  But after that is done, our next objective is to remove Satan in our spirits that was created in Genesis 1:1-2.  Satan, the dragon, or the evil one in us is not removed until we are translated or resurrected. So we either remove Satan in our spirit by exchanging the darkness with light as Christ asks us to give Him the dark ideas to replace them with His Logos Word of Reason by his pure light. Or we leave the mind alone and be happy living the Golden Rule in temporal things. 

Translation is an extremely difficult, straight, and narrow path of God placing the true ideas into our heart by grace through faith.  It was the message Jesus to His inner disciples.  The broad way is to repent of not being a thief and living the Golden Rule to be happy as a mortal temporally, but that grace of God is not renewing the mind. That paradigm of the Golden Rule is the broad path that leads to the destruction of the body in old age.  The ideas that the theologians teach mask and hide the message of Jesus Christ to his inner disciples:.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. (1 John 1:5)

Now that we have reviewed the false ideas promoted by the theologians, then what is the New Covenant?  Can anyone else see the truth in the Bible without the theologians?

Are you saying you understand THE truth?  Interesting

26 minutes ago, Maestrophil said:

Are you saying you understand THE truth?  Interesting

Of course.  The truth is in the Bible revealed by Christ because He is the truth.  I would rather someone else see the truth too rather than me.  I believe I have asked the right questions to get everyone thinking.  I will give my views tomorrow, but hopefully, you guys can figure it out by yourselves and not by me. The key is just reading the words that are given in Hebrews.  See?  It says the first covenant is vanishing away, but he also says in the book that the Law of Moses will be exist on earth until that last person is made immortal.  The Bible mistranslates the word that means making a broken bone straight as "reformation", but it should be "restoration" of the body to its original state of immortality as Adam and Eve were born immortal.  See Hebrews 9:10:

[The Law of Moses] Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation [the Greek means restoration]. (Hebrews 9:10)

Christ already showed me the truth, but I want Him to teach the truth as you think about it, not me.  I don't want to give the answer until tomorrow so the board can hash through the ideas.  It cannot be understood without the link to the original teachings of the cross.  The paradigm shift is significant about the New Covenant, and it has never been presented publicly until today, as far as I know. 

Edited by Anon the Great

The First Covenant in for mortals.  God has to remember our sins and darkness, or He cannot give us the light to overcome them by repentance. 

The New Covenant is for resurrected and translated beings.  In the New Covenant, as eternal beings, everyone knows the Lord because they see Him through immortal, spiritual flesh; and Satan is removed from our spirits; therefore, God has no need to remembers our sins anymore.  However, translated beings remember how they overcame the darkness by using the light, and they remember the success of overcoming evil ideas and feelings with the Logos Word of Reason and the love of God.  That said, a resurrected person can't remember overcoming the darkness because Jesus steals the evil as a thief in the night during the resurrection process of fire, creating a loss of light.  The Bible is very simple when we get rid of the complex theologians and walk in the light.

Pretty sure the entire Bible was a dream had by a lobster named Phil. See how simple it is when you get rid of the complex theologians.

6 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

Pretty sure the entire Bible was a dream had by a lobster named Phil. See how simple it is when you get rid of the complex theologians.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the [translation] life.  He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live [resurrection].  He that liveth  and believeth in Me, shall never die [translation life]. (John 11:25-26)  Jesus taught the truth.

7 minutes ago, Anon the Great said:

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the [translation] life.  He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live [resurrection].  He that liveth  and believeth in Me, shall never die [translation life]. (John 11:25-26)  Jesus taught the truth.

In the beginning [last Thursday] God [Marduk] created the heavens and the earth [from the slain corpse of the great dragon Tiamat].

Your method is fun. I am just doubtful about its accuracy.

Edited by The Nehor
  • Like 1

Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 For this is My blood of the [d]new covenant, which is shed for many for the [e]remission of sins. 29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.” (Matt 26:27-29)

Why did Jesus not drink the wine?  What does it mean to drink His blood?  He was worthy of translation by overcoming Satan in the Garden of Gethsemane and the cross.  The New Covenant is for immortal beings.  So when we drink His blood, it is not about the repentance of fleshly sin, which is easy to stop sinning by correctly defining it, and the bodily sins are covered by sacrificing our thievery.

But we are seeking to be translated by his life and teachings to overcome the evil one in our spirits. That is much different the water repentance.   His blood that was shed represents His innocent, translation life that He gave on the cross having the power over death. The Romans did not kill him.  He gave His life by free will when He said, "It is finished", which none of us can do, because we do not have that power, but God does.  Then He was resurrected.  His ordeal on the cross is completely misunderstood.  It is about power over death and life that the devil does not have, but God does.   The Father is in Christ, and He is worthy to be worshipped and believe as the True Creator.

That is the message of the cross.  it is a ransom payment of "spiritual" money power to the devil to be freed from sin by repentance and translation of the body so it doesn't die, or if we fall short, and don't want to reincarnated after death, then we will be resurrected with the intensity of light that we by grace--sun, moon, or stars.  The more light we want, the more pain we wade through in the darkness in faith, until the light turns on, and we see the truth by asking God for it in faith. 

As immortals, Jesus will drink wine with us as a symbol of accomplishing the New Covenant objectives.  Then we will choose between good and good because Satan, or the evil one in us, is removed in the resurrection.  These ideas are impossible to understand if we believe the New Covenant is for mortality.   Mortality needs the laws of the Ten Commandments and Golden Rule to govern fallen flesh and be happy as mortals.  In the New Covenant, there are no laws.   Paul says there are no laws against the Holy Spirit, for example.  Immortal bodies are made  of eternal matter that communicates with Yahweh directly; therefore, His will is our will.

But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.” (Matt 26:29)

2 hours ago, Kevin Christensen said:

willThere is this sort of thing:

http://ecocongregationireland.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Everlasting-Covenant-Margaret-Barker-DD.pdf

FWIW

Kevin Christensen

Canonsburg, PA

Thanks for the link.  I read the first two pages, and it is resonating with my spirit in parts, but I will have to digest everything and think about the ideas, and then I will respond to it.  

Edited by Anon the Great

3 hours ago, Kevin Christensen said:

There is this sort of thing:

http://ecocongregationireland.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Everlasting-Covenant-Margaret-Barker-DD.pdf

FWIW

Kevin Christensen

Canonsburg, PA

This is my first pass analysis of the paper, but I will need to read it again to continue digesting the ideas.  It covers a lot of territory, but it is definitely in the right direction in my view.  If I am reading you right, the everlasting covenant is for eternal beings that Adam and Eve broke and was restored by Christ's blood in the New Covenant.  I believe your interpretation of Christ saying that His blood puts away sin more accurately communicates what He meant of the "everlasting covenant" that we will enjoy forever that has no laws.  Having been mortal, no one will want to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to break the covenant. 

Jesus being stabbed in the side creates the image of both blood and water coming out of his side, and they represent: 1) The repentance of all fleshly sins and being baptized in water to testify to the community we are not thieves, using the correct definition of sin.  2) We also covenant to be cleansed by His blood by replacing dark ideas with light by renewing the mind with the Logos Word of Reason, particularly the Sermon on the Mount. 

The cleansing by the blood takes much more time today to be translated because the Biblical paradigms are so twisted.  To correctly understand the Bible, the words testament and atonement  need to be removed from the Bible and replaced with the accurate Hebrew and Greek words.  For example, in over 50 references in the New Testament, the scriptures are translated as scriptures.  But when Paul writes, in one verse in the NKJV, the Greek is  translated as Old Testament to create a paradigm shift into Old Testament vs New Testament.  The fallen sons of God worked with the leaders to make that change when the Bible was anciently introduced to the world.  It should bc called the First Covenant and New Covenant scripture.  Jesus said of the covenants, the first shall be last, and the last shall be first, but no one knows what He is saying because we assume  the "Old Testament" doesn't apply today because we assume the New Covenant applies to mortals in a way it doesn't.  We only use the everlasting covenant to strive for perfected love in the first heaven within us, but our final destination hope is not a reality until we are immortal.  

The two covenants are actually part of the same everlasting covenant as two sides of one rainbow that is over the throne of God, symbolically speaking.  One side of the rainbow is to govern mortality, and the other side is to govern eternity.  But it is one Rainbow Covenant, not two, that is one white-light of grace.   Worse, the book of Mormon removes the Law of Moses or half of the covenant, and replaces it with repentance and baptism, which are based on the Ten Commandments. The Ten Commandments are the foundation of the Laws of Moses, which Law is supposed to be used to translate us by immortal beings administering the Law in the third temple era to come.  If we fall short of perfected love and translation today, we can be reincarnated in the third temple era that is in the future to achieve it. 

The word atonement was created by Tyndale to justify the penal substitution doctrine of the modern church and confuses us, as your paper documents at the end the confusion that is created by it, although you do not see the cause and effect relationship, it appears.  It is easy to fix by confessing Tyndale added the concept of atonement, and then, we can retranslate the Bible with the meaning of the original Hebrew and Greek words, and then, no more confusion with the cross.   Same is true with the word testament.  The magic wand doctrine doesn't belong in the Bible.  Both John the Baptist and Jesus taught, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

The idea of atonement vs covering transcends all the ideas in the Bible that has been twisted by fallen sons of God.  They are tricksters with words.  The covering of Yahweh for sin is the Logos Word of Reason, not the bodies of flesh that cover our souls.  God is Spirit not a body, but He lives in bodies and souls.   If Satan, or the evil one in us, speaks through the flesh to steal from other or from God's glory, the solution is to cover the impulses of flesh with the Logos Word of Reason--the ideas we need in our hearts.  To be carnally minded is death.  To be spiritual- minded with reason from God is life and peace. 

Atonement destroys this idea by putting belief before reasoning with the Word of God.  So everyone is covering the flesh with dumb ideas of belief, and they don't know it, because they don't know how to cover the flesh with the Spirit of Reason.  The true paradigm is reason is first because we need the time to the think through an ideas before we believe it.  We need to respond, not emotional react with fleshly impulses.  We are children, and do not know what we are doing. 

When we make a decision to believed in God, we don't  know how to repent, because we run to man and open our brains, and man says, "Here is a magic wand of forgiveness. Repentance is feeling sorry for our past sins.   God will forgive you.  You can start today as a new person.  Come, confess your sins forever, each week, and get baptize in our church.  This is the New Covenant.  The cross washes away all of your sins freely.  Praise Jesus."  And we believe it because a man in authority says it is true.  But God has nothing to do with it.  God speaks for Himself.

The word atonement was created by the man Tyndale out of thin air.   Although the word means at-one-ment, the Lord by His power has morphed the word to mean God's love saves us, which is true, but his ideas in His light saves us by covering the flesh.   Love is just one component of His grace.  But if anyone tries to understand the meaning of the word atonement and apply it to the Bible, the word causes intellectual confusion.  Then Biblical religions become emotionally unbalanced, and they argue from belief and emotions and  call it the love of God, so their ideas must be true, they believe.  The trouble is covering was change to atonement, but nobody knows what is causing the insane emotionally-charged arguing.  They do not cover their flesh properly with true ideas.  However,  the believers at the bottom misinterpret atonement to mean the love of God, which is true--God loves us.  Therefore, God has transcended the intellect to protect the masses from the fallen sons of God with His great mercy, even though the ideas are confused and in error

Edited by Anon the Great

And there is also Hugh Nibley on "The Meaning of the Atonement"

https://publications.mi.byu.edu/fullscreen/?pub=1114&index=20

And more from Barker here:

http://www.margaretbarker.com/Papers/Atonement.pdf

I am impressed by Loren K. Hansen on "The Moral Atonement" here (I saw him do a presentation at a Sunstone decades back), particularly for his notable observation on how theories of atonement have been either objective (necessary for some reason but occurring apart from our personal response)  or subjective (not necessary but done to draw out a personal response).  The Book of Mormon treatment turns out to uniquely demonstrate both qualities being both objectively necessary and inherently intended to draw out our personal response.  The Book of Mormon also looks to the First Temple and the role of the anointed high priest and the Day of Atonement as best explaining the significance and purpose of the atonement, or reconciliation.  Hansen wrote this before Barker came along, but his work is still relevant and enlightening.

https://dialoguejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/sbi/articles/Dialogue_V27N01_207.pdf

I would love to link to Eugene England's essay on "Shakespeare and the At-one-ment of Christ" but, alas, it is not online.  But here is a hint.

I teach the Atonement in every class because I find it explored in all great literature and because the mercy it embodies is the only answer to the imitative violence which is our greatest human plague. I teach King Lear as Shakespeare’s answer to the question he poses in Hamlet and elsewhere—how can we learn to deal with offenses, even violence, in ways other than in the escalating, self-defeating cycles of revenge? Shakespeare clearly wants us to think of Cordelia as a Christ figure (she says, “It is my father’s business that I go about,” and is referred to as one who “redeems all nature from the general curse that twain have brought her to”), and he has her do two seemingly opposed things that are both part of the Atonement: She confronts Lear in his sins and refuses to go along with them, and she nevertheless continues to love him unconditionally, even while standing in his mind as a continuing reproach. Thus, through mercy, eventually she gives him power to overcome his shame and pride and be reconciled to her in perhaps the greatest scene in all drama: sinner and savior, father and child, kneel to each other, she relinquishing all her very legitimate grievances, saying, “No cause, no cause,” and he saying the magic words of repentance and healing, “I am old and foolish. Forgive and forget.”

When, at the end, Lear clasps Cordelia’s dead body and holds her head up to the audience, saying, “Look, her lips / Look there, look there,” he is not lapsing into senile babbling, ending this greatest of all works of literature in triviality No, he is breaking the fourth wall, speaking directly to us, and calling our attention to the person, the very lips, that taught him the truth and redeemed him through mercy Shakespeare understood the Atonement the way no Christian churches of his time did, but the way the Book of Mormon does—not as a payment to the demands of justice after we have repented, but as a power, given from Christ though his unconditional love and acceptance of us, even in our sins, that enables us to overcome our sins and be at one with him, spiritually and, eventually, literally

FWIW

Kevin Christensen

Canonsburg, PA

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Christensen said:

Hi Kevin, thanks for the response.  I will study the links and respond later.  People believe the atonement is the love of God that saves them.  But that does not give them ideas to repent and be happy to enter the first heaven.  Their happiness is not real, and their illusions hits them in at most unusual times to make the doubt what they believe.  If the word atonement is from man and not God, then it proves the Book of Mormon is from the sons of God that birthed the Nephilim. That being said, a Shakespeare teacher needs to stay in the box of the establishment, or be fired.  Atonement means God's  love in everyone's feelings that believe in the Bible, and that is how it must be taught professionally.  God has led the whole world that direction, even though the word atonement is not Biblically accurate.  No one wants to lose their job over a war of words by calling the word atonement "evil".   God just wants us to know He loves everyone, in spite of the ideas that can't produce easy repentance.  The idea of covering leads to repentance of sin, and it is done.  Atonement leads to good feelings, without the ideas of how to repent, so people keep feeling sorry forever for things that are not sin.

Edited by Anon the Great

Hi Kevin,

I appreciate the links provided.  I will post my response the first one soon about the everlasting covenant is the New Covenant.  The rest of the links I will get to later. In the meantime, here is a few ideas to think about:

This is a twitter generation of compartmentalized ideas, and we are not taught in the Universities to put together ideas to see truth from an eagle's eye view synergistically in a whole picture. The flying eagle is the fourth creature in the Book of Revelation Chapter 4 that describes a part of our spirts that can put together the puzzle of truth.  However, the scripture identifies four abilities in our spirits that are created in the image of Yahweh: 

And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. (Rev 4:7-8 NKJV)

The lion is created in the image of the Father who has the authority of truth.  The cow is in the image of the Mother who is full of peace and life.  The man creature is created in the image of the Son who understands the emotions of mortals by living as a mortal.  The flying eagle is in the image of the Daughter, who is the Holy Spirit.  The six wings (work for six days a week) identify them as our spirits that do "works" in the air. Their eyes gather knowledge about the future and past; symbolic of the eyes front and back.  Our spirit orbs do not have a form  when created by God.  However, they live inside our souls that have a form in the shape of human bodies.  The word "creature" points to the creation of our spirit orbs. The eyes within see the kingdom of God within us. The eyes see the light of the knowledge of God.

This scripture summarizes the power of our spirits are created perfectly in the image of Yahweh.  In this scripture we can immediately define Yahweh by our own spirits created in His image.  Genesis 1 is not about the creation of our bodies, which are also created in Yahweh's image in Genesis Chapter 2 by sex.   Genesis 1 is about the creation of our spirit orbs that have no form and our souls that do have form. Our spirit, soul, and body were all created in His image of Yahweh by symbolically representing the eternal truth.  God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. (1 John 1:5)  Christ said He is the eternal truth.

With this brief analysis, the idea of not being able to define God is foolishness.  Yahweh is one God in four parts, just like our spirit is one spirit in four parts.  The truth about God is the Father, Mother, Son,, and Daughter (Holy Spirit) is simple and not complicated!  The male Father creates the paradigms of truths, and female Daughter can see the paradigms that are created by the Father with her flying eagle eyes.  Take that ability away from the female spirits by creating false paradigms all over the planet by Lucifer, and it will destroy the spirit of truth, life, peace, and righteous emotions in us.  Create a world system run by money power, and that clinches the success of Lucifer. That is exactly what is happening on earth today, and the men and women are ignorant of what Lucifer is doing to fool our spirits.

But vision or truth of all things is all in the Book of Revelation.  The sealed book in Isaiah 29 is not the Book of Mormon, but it is the Book of Revelation.  The Book of Revelation contains the truth to opens the eyes of the blind and open the ears of the deaf as demonstrated above.  The Book of Mormon does not contain the ideas to do that.  The trickery of the fallen sons of God is exposed by the Book of Revelation.  Our spirits can overcome the dragon of fear, the beast (five senses of the flesh + the carnal mind looking into the past and future, 5+2=7). the mark of the beast (love of money), the false prophet (promise that spending money makes us happy), and the religious Biblical harlot that rides the beast.

The trinity idea comes from the occult triangle, and the occultists mix up the Mother and Daughter (Holy Spirit) and combines them into one.  Lucifer thinks the invisible power of the Holy Spirit is the Creator, when it is not.  The Creator is Yahweh, who they ignorantly worship, as Paul taught.  There are actually four parts to Yahweh and not three.  The trinity is of occult origins from the insiders in power to control the world by telling Christians, Jews, and Muslims that God is impossible to comprehend, when that is not true.  Our spirits, souls, and bodies are created in His image for the very purpose of understanding Him to have a relationship with Him.  The trinity idea about God causes confusion deliberately over the entire planet.  The idea is from Lucifer.

Sorry to keep you waiting on the links, Kevin.  I will respond to the first link soon in detail about the everlasting covenant.

Anon the Great

Greetings Kevin, 

Wow!  That was quite a link to digest about the everlasting covenant.   Thank you.  I assume, of course, that although you did not write the paper, you agree with the general message because you referenced it.  

THE EVERLASTING COVENANT BETWEEN GOD AND EVERY LIVING CREATURE.   Margaret Barker Dublin 2014. 

(Margaret) Covenant is the title of the Christian Scriptures: Old Testament and New Testament is the more familiar translation.  We should expect ‘covenant’ to be the central theme of the Bible.  Covenant was the central theme of the Last Supper, and so passed into the central Christian liturgy.  The question I shall explore this evening is which covenant are we talking about?  Not, I shall argue, the Moses covenant, with all the problems this brings of the new covenant superseding the older one; but rather the everlasting covenant that encompasses all the historic Old Testament covenants and forms the basis of the New Testament.  

(Anon) She is not understanding the Law of Moses is the foundational ideas of translation, but Israel rejected Yahweh's bodily face of the Spirit of the Father from the third heaven that was needed for translation.  Moses did not have the power to translate Israel.  Translation is achieved by mortals seeing immortals face-to-face and living with them.  As the saying goes, whatever a man can conceive and believe, he can achieve.  

(Margaret) This is the covenant that Jesus renewed at the Last Supper.  He restored a covenant that had in his time been neglected, and in our current theological scene is almost completely unknown.   Matthew attributes to Jesus at the Last Supper more words than appear in Luke and Mark.  Matthew’s Jesus defines the covenant as ‘for the putting away of sins, aphesis’ (Matt.26.28).  Blood poured out for the putting away of sins.  Which Old Testament covenant was this?   We usually assume that Matthew’s gospel was written for a community with Hebrew roots, and so he needed to define which of the many possible covenants Jesus meant. ? The covenant with Abram was a promise of land and had nothing to do with sin (Gen.15.18-21). ? The covenant that Moses mediated at Sinai was an agreement to observe the ten commandments and did not deal with putting away sin (Exod.24.8).   ? The covenant with David was a promise that his heirs would be the rulers in Jerusalem and did not deal with putting away sin (2 Sam.7.12).  ? The covenant with Noah was a promise that God would never again destroy the earth.  It was the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth (Gen.9.16).   Three of these - Abram’s, Noah’s and Moses’ - involved a blood sacrifice, but the Hebrew text does not obviously link any of them to ‘putting away sins’.1  

(Anon) I like this reasoning, and putting away sins in the New Covenant for immortals is accurate.  Her list of covenants is a good summary.  But she leaves out the covenant that Yahweh promises Abraham eternal seed.  Yahweh promises eternal seed to all immortal translated beings, like He did with Melchizedek, we can assume with confidence.  Hebrews says Melchizedek had no mortal parents because his body was changed from mortal to immortality, connecting his body to God rather than his mortal parents.  

The doctrine of Abraham's and Israel's translation is impossible to consider without the doctrine of reincarnation.  All pagan religions believe in reincarnation, but they believe in what they are taught by channeling or other methods.  Reincarnation doesn't end in translation or the resurrection.  This is where Lucifer and the sons of God veered away from the ideas of Christ into their own doctrines.  They tell the slaves at the bottom that they can become ascended masters in the light that have progressed beyond the need for a body.  However, he lies.  What Lucifer (who has a body and lives in the third heaven across town, so to speak, from the Father's body) believes is controlling eternal life by genetic reengineering from the outside in rather than from the inside out.   Lucifer accuses God and Christ continually of hiding the secrets of death and life from everyone else to horde the glory and power of eternity for themselves.

In the inner kingdom of the first heaven, the battle is different than the third heaven battle, depending on what lies have been believed by Satan, or the dragon, created in the person's spirit. The battle of ideas in the light is very unique for each person who enters the first heaven as the angel ideas get to work to separate the wheat ideas from the tare ideas.

The one scripture in Hebrews that Christians have used for about 1,700  years to reject the premortal life and reincarnation is that we die once and then the judgement occurs.  But if all Christians believed in reincarnation in the first century, and the Book of Hebrews is the roadmap for translation, then what does the author mean?   He is telling them very clearly not to think of their past lives because we only die once that we can remember, so do not think about it.  It is a waste of time.   Like today, the occult in his day was interested in finding out about who they where in their past lives, distracting Christians from living in the now.  The judgment is referring to the judgment after death, and if we have not entered in the first heaven in mortality, then we will not immediately enter the second heaven within us  in the world of souls after death.  We will not have the body to grow more rapidly in the light like we do in mortality.  That is the judgment, but we can't see it because we believe the theologians and not the Bible.

Edited by Anon the Great

Furthermore, the word testament should be replaced the with word covenant.  The word testament creates the magic forgiveness wand by the death of Christ and confuses the Bible's message.  The word testament was inserted into the Bible by the sons of God working with the leaders at the top who divided the Bible into two testaments to confuse us.  Proof?  Paul calls the scripture the "Old Testament" only once, when the word "scriptures" is used over 50 times elsewhere in the New Testament.  The Old Testament did not exists when Paul lived.  The true message is of the Bible is Covenant--a promise of eternal life and not a promise to forgive us of past sins.   The past is irrelevant because it cannot be changed.  Repentance of past sins is literally impossible.  Testament is a mental trick by Lucifer.  The assumption is that God holds grudges against us, which He does not.   Jesus is talking about now.   Repentance now is the message of the Bible.  John and Jesus said, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."  God means repent of all our fleshly thievery sins now. 

Instead of repenting, we are trained by the word "testament" to say we are sorry and feel bad about the past, and then we trust Jesus takes care of our sins at the cross, and this idea is called "repentance" for our many sins of the past.  However, this has nothing to do with the Ten Commandments, and man has created a system of philosophy around the word atonement that means "testament" by the blood of Christ.  A last will and testament is distributed after someone dies.  Testament magic wand of forgiveness .makes it impossible and to be free of the sins of the flesh and Satan.  We focus on the love of God feelings for our creation and life rather that the *ideas* Jesus taught.  Why don't we study the Sermon on the Mount to enter the first heaven?  We do not know the ideas because the love of God saves us.  Yes, the love of God save us, but the ideas of Jesus in the light taught by the Spirit of Yahweh as the Son will take us into the first heaven.

See?   Real sin starts with coveting.   People want something that belongs to someone else.  They bear false witness to steal it.  Or they steal the money or property directly as practicing thieves.  Or they steal someone's else's spouse.  Or they steal someone else's life.  Or they steal the glory of God by not honoring their parents He gave them.  Or they steal the glory of God by not keeping the Sabbath day Holy. Or they steal the glory of God when they take is name in vain, or worship graven images, or place their hearts on other gods, such money and power.  After we repent of all fleshly sins and stop stealing, we are baptized in water symbolically to represent our complete repentance to others.  Then we start working on Satan created in us by renewing our minds with scripture.  Christians and LDS don't know how to repent and overcome Satan and the world systems, but is not their fault.  The theologians have mislead them with doctrines and commandments of men and not of God.

For example, regarding the Sabbath day to keep it holy, many do not know what the word "holy" means in the context.  Holy means to separate Him from our mortal works to earn money.   Yahweh has eternal power.  We have mortal power.  We become poor in spirit when we realized this is an illusion. We have no power, not even as mortals.  All power comes from God.  

The main purpose of the Sabbath Day is to learn this power truth and enter the kingdom of heaven within us by over coming the 7 seven tests in Revelation 2 and 3.  The first test is rejecting false apostles.   There is only one Apostle in the inner kingdom of the first heaven, and that is Christ inside us, which is taught in the book of Hebrews.  The second test is the 10 Commandments.  The third test is rejecting ideas from demons and the fallen sons of God.  The fourth test is rejecting false prophets.  The fifth test is to overcome the lone ranger or flying duck mentality. A formation of ducks flying creates a v-shaped formation and not a circle.   As a community of Christ, we are to work together interdependently.  The light comes from the sun, symbolic of the circle of unity.

The sixth test is walking through the doors that Christ opens.  If we refuse walk in the Lord's path designed just for us, because we are scared or selfish, then we are faced the with final test of pride.  The seventh test is when our pride takes us to a place that we "know it all" and think we are spiritually rich, but we are blind.  We become lukewarm in our commitment to Christ and wander down the path of whatever we choose, spinning around in circles, going nowhere.  We become hot or cold for self in our arrogance and Pharisee attitudes, lukewarm for Christ.  To get us out of this condition of pride, the Lord teaches us the truth in the light, and we repent to return to the sixth test and walk through His open door by that we refused to enter. Or too much time has passed, and He has shut the door.  If so, He opens another door for us to enter His path.  When we truly become poor in spirit, we enter the first heaven.  These 7 growth processes are in a circle and not a straight line of order, so we can bounce around the 7 tests as the Lord guides us.

Studying the scriptures by the Spirit in prayer is the purpose of the Sabbath day. When we reach the first heaven, we will enjoy a sabbath rest in our spirits 24/7, all week long, every day.  Then resting from our physical works become a moot point, as Paul taught.  Paul didn't have the Book of Revelation, but he sought the light intently to walk in the Holy Spirit 24/7.  He made tents to earn money.  We can have a zillions things to do when we return to work to make money, but we can be at complete rest in our spirits in the first heaven.  However, we keep it private in our souls so that we don't steal from our employer by spending time talking about God at work. Our mortal jobs are to teach us the Golden Rule, and we are to excel at work to earn more money as God's awesome grace blesses us when we follow the Holy Spirit where it leads us in temporal things.  Money is not a problem in our hearts, so God will bless us with more money as we do the work and focus our attention on the outer kingdom.  He leads into a very happy life with family and friends because we are not worried about money.

Another example of misunderstanding the 10 Commandments is graven images.  The graven images and symbols people create to sell products and services creates images to worship in our feelings.  They steal the glory of God!  We can work within the world systems, but we are not driven by the advertising images created to make money.  We see them in our brains, but we ignore them in our hearts.  We love the people and use money and power to serve them.  We don't love money or power and use the people as our slaves in our hearts to feed Satan created in our spirits. 

The same is true of images in Bible, such as the cross.  We worship the one Yahweh Elohim and what He did on the cross and not the cross itself.  God is on the inside of our hearts, and any graven image we use to save ourselves temporally or spiritually places our feelings outside the body where no salvation exists from Christ.  It is a waste of time, energy, and feelings.  Salvation is in the true ideas we believe in our hearts and not in external graven images.  

For example, the temple is a representation of our bodies, souls, spirits, and Yahweh's Spirit.  Our bodies are like the outer court, our soul feelings are like the Holy Place, and spirit ideas is like the Most Holy Place (Holy of Holies).  The air is spirit and represents Yahweh's Spirit touching our body, soul, and spirt.  God's speaks to our hearts/spirits in the Most Holy Place.  It is where Yahweh communicates with us with His pure light.  But if we do not know the symbolic meaning of the temple, then we cannot utilize the ideas to renew our minds.

In short, if we have fleshly graven images in the carnal mind on the outside we see, then we can't overcome Satan in our hearts and be translated.  However, as mortals, if we don't pursue the first heaven, then we *can* live the Golden Rule and be happy doing all temporal works to serve others and feel the love of God in the "atonement", but not repent.  Instead, we feel sorry when we break the commandments of men, feeling the love of God will save us by the penal substitution view of the cross.  However, those who have not repented of their sins and struggled in the light to overcome Satan in us will suffer loss of light in the resurrection when Jesus comes as a thief in the night to steal the evil  in our hearts by the resurrection power.  We will overcome all of our sins and Satan either by repentance or by the resurrection. We will reap whatever ideas are sown.

What is our path?  It depend on how much light we wanted before we were born.  No one know the answer to that question except God.  Therefore, He controls all 7 billion paths on earth based on the predestination doctrine in the Bible.  What is received in the resurrection depends on our premortal life and how much emotional and physical pain a person was willing to suffer to increase the light for one purpose and one purpose only--to glorify God.  Everything was agreed before we were born. 

Edited by Anon the Great

To continue the analysis...

(Margaret), the great anthropologist, made a special study of atonement and concluded that ideas of cleansing and purging, so often linked to the word atonement, have been imported into the texts by biblical scholars.  According to Leviticus, she said, ‘to atone means to cover, or recover...  repair a hole... mend a rift, .make good a torn or broken covering...  It means making good an outer layer which has rotted or been pierced.’5 

(Anon) I agree.  The word atonement came from Tyndale.  The word testament entered erroneously much earlier, changing the ransom payment of Christ into a magic wand of forgiveness without repentance, creating a definition of sin based on the commandments of men and not the commandments of God.   Let us consider the idea of covering.  The priest killed an animal on the altar to assist repentance.  Repentance is done by making a decision in our heart by using the truth in scripture to stop being a thief in our souls.  Therefore, we don't have to kill the animal and waste its life anymore.  The sacrifice represent our covering of our body of flesh opens the eyes of the soul, and we commit to the light of truth to stop the sin.  Believing the truth stops the sins, not the feelings or will power.  We want to believe the truth, not lies.  The Ten Commandments are so simple to keep, it is a mind-blower.   True freedom is to know we have repented of all our sins.  What was at one time impossible to do becomes a breeze.

Packer's view on masturbation and gays is a man's view of sin, but not God's eternal view, causing unnecessary guilt.  Jesus said the people believe the commandments of men instead of God's Commandments. A good example is believing Packer's ideas about the little factory of boys that is not to be tampered with.  When in truth,  God is in control with wet dreams to teach boys independent self-love by private masturbation before naturally growing into the interdependent love with a women as adults.  How many boys have gone emotionally crazy because of the dumb ideas of Packer?   By using wet dreams, God can teach the boys about masturbation and not feel guilty about it.  See what a mess man created?  They actually ask our children about masturbation in the Bishop's office and scare them to death about a private matter.  Is the interview from God or man?   You be the judge.

Overcoming Satan with the light is a whole different issue of renewing the mind and overcome darkness with light.  Furthermore, with the word atonement in our brains, we can't repent in simplicity.  See?  God views sins of the past rationally and in the truth.  No one can change the past. Duh!  The idea of God's justice punishing us forever is irrationally insane.  The idea wasn't even created until the 9th century, and then, it was promoted after the 16th century.  The theologians are very tight-lipped about the documented church history, and the masses do not know about the changes.  

Therefore, God holds zero condemnation for past sins, because we can't change the past. He stands with open arms of mercy for the past, but He expects us to repent of being a thief today.  Feeling obsessively sorry about our past sins only confuses what repentance is.  Paul writes the sorrowing of the world produces death. The guilt never, ever, goes away; but it returns like clockwork at the most inconvenient times.  

Edited by Anon the Great

4 hours ago, MiserereNobis said:

This thread is Anon's echo chamber...

The lack of responses from the LDS members suggests strongly they do no care to really read the Bible, but they love the LDS scriptures instead.   They do not want to reveal their complete ignorance of the Bible and origins of Mormonism.  FAIR has changed, and the heavy hitters left the church.  Maybe they would still be LDS had they read the Bible, and the Lord taught them about reincarnation and translation; and were able to separate the wheat ideas from the tare ideas.     Don't know.  However, in here I show them what is in the D&C, and then they say I don't know anything about the LDS church--when it is right before their eyes to read.   No.  I have the knowledge of the Bible, and this board does not, so you make a dumb comment about an echo chamber.  The LDS do not read the Bible and pray about what it means, and that is the truth.  They do not need to read the Bible.  The LDS Church reads and interprets it for them.  They have false apostles and false prophets that are just good men following the Still Small Voice of the Holy Spirit, deceiving themselves and everyone else that they have priesthood authority from God.  No.  Their authority is the Holy Spirit of Truth not the priesthood as D&C 121 teaches. Therefore, having the LDS false priesthood authority, the members don't need to think. 

Maybe if they read the Bible and prayed about the meaning, then they would know evolution is true, but it was done by controlled genetics from Yahweh from the inside out.  No mutations, no chance, and no missing links.   No.  The LDS are to0 busy praying about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon to read and pray to understand the Bible.  

Then a poster, instead of asking my why I made the conclusion about members tend not to read the OT, I explained I have been going to the LDS church for decades and concluded the LDS read manuals from the LDS church about the Bible rather than reading and praying about it.  They are too busy reading and praying about the occult Book of Mormon that says the Bible is not enough and the "plain and precious" things have been removed. 

Is the Book of Mormon true?  Of course it is.  The Bible is buried in it.  Is it 100% true?  Of course not.  Has anyone in here actually read Isaiah 29 and to conclude the Book of Mormon does not fit?   Yes, professor Anton verified the Book of Mormon writings and then changed his mind, but he was in on the scam with Joseph Smith, and the fallen sons of God had a lot of occult power from God to make it work.  Anton was part of the masonic order that rules the world today.  Duh!   The real leaders in power today are all Masons.

A few members in here do not want to discuss LDS doctrine vs the Bible, but they prefer to bear false witness against me over and over.  The world incessantly has the same thought patterns.  Judge, condemn, call names, belittle, and play silly games rather than reason with me because they are ignorant of what the Bible says.  That is apparently the truth.  Nothing else explains the obnoxious behavior.     

MiserereNobis, you sure know the techniques of the world.  I am assuming Kevin is busy and doesn't have time to respond, yet.  Did you even read the link?  Kevin did.  Do you want to respond and add something intelligent about the New Covenant?  Have you even read the Bible?   Or do you live in an intellectual world of self-made fantasies?   The Bible is from the Creator, and is 99.9 percent accurate in the original Hebrew and Greek, and nothing "plan and precious" was removed from it.  The Bible has everything we need to live happy lives.  There are a few corruptions like men ruling over women or claiming we suffer in hell forever.  But these are easy to find the one word or one verse that has been corrupted, and it is clear the ideas don't fit rationally into the bible; and it is only a handful of verses, but of course, the powers that be push the corruptions to create the insane paradigm trends in our minds to control us with fear.

Edited by Anon the Great

6 minutes ago, Anon the Great said:

The lack of responses from the LDS members suggests strongly they do no care to really read the Bible, but they love the LDS scriptures instead.  

The Bible is LDS scripture. The lack of response is due to your interpretation of all scripture being completely and utterly bonkers and divorced from all reason.

crazy-5.jpg?w=960

And to finish the quote:

"or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. Enjoy, sir, your insensibility of feeling and reflecting. It is the prerogative of animals. And no man will envy you these honors, in which a savage only can be your rival and a bear your master."

I always liked Paine's acerbic style.

Edited by The Nehor
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

The Bible is LDS scripture. The lack of response is due to your interpretation of all scripture being completely and utterly bonkers and divorced from all reason.

crazy-5.jpg?w=960

And to finish the quote:

"or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. Enjoy, sir, your insensibility of feeling and reflecting. It is the prerogative of animals. And no man will envy you these honors, in which a savage only can be your rival and a bear your master."

I always liked Paine's acerbic style.

You responded so fast.  YOU DO NOT THINK.  Did you even read what I wrote?  Most likely you did not.  This is a very rude post.  Is this how you feel about Margaret in the link?   Didn't read that either, did you.  I am interest in the Margaret link.  I appreciate Kevin's response to the topic.  Do you even know the issues and questions?  Probably not, or you would not have posted this.  YOU DON"T THINK.  If we need to repent of our sins, how can God not remember them?  The New Covenant is for immortals.    Do you even read the Bible?  This post starts with the assumptions I am going disagree with the theologians, and then I quoted scripture and explained why I disagreed.  YOU DON'T THINK.  Somebody else does it for you.  People who don't think, however, never recognize a dumb idea.  They just believe in the ideas of someone they trust.