Seriously No Politics ×

I want to ask forgiveness from the LDS

Jude1:3

I want to ask You All for forgiveness for criticizing the LDS Church years ago when I was watching a lot of YouTube videos and being foolish. Please forgive me. 

I’ve also recently asked The Catholic Church for forgiveness for criticizing them also in the past.

I want friends in this life. I don’t want people mad at me.

Thank You.

10 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

I hope you learned your lesson. YouTube videos lead to ignorance.

I forgive you but my forgiveness is probably not that helpful since I do not know you or what you did.

Thank you for forgiving me. 

I was just criticizing The Church instead of being kind and I just wanted to ask forgiveness for that.

5 hours ago, Robert F. Smith said:

We are all guilty of that knee-jerk stuff, the Nehor more than most -- even though he does it tongue in cheek.  We all need forgiveness.

That much is certain.

11 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

I want to ask You All for forgiveness for criticizing the LDS Church years ago when I was watching a lot of YouTube videos and being foolish. Please forgive me. 

I’ve also recently asked The Catholic Church for forgiveness for criticizing them also in the past.

Thank You.

It is good to seek forgiveness when we have done wrong.  I applaud your humility and courage in that regard, and send you a digital hug.

Now, I refer to John 8:11

13 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

Thank You.

Jude, it is kind of you to seek forgiveness from those who do not know you, yet are members of a church you felt cross toward in your past. I recognize that our words can hurt the feelings of others, but I also know that we can choose not to be harmed by the words of others. We can turn the other cheek and love them regardless of what they say and do. To humble ourselves and seek forgiveness heals our own hearts. I hope that you are healed and will always have the strength to choose the better path. God bless you.