Seriously No Politics ×

Thoughts on this?

2 hours ago, SeekingUnderstanding said:

I think you are missing her point a bit. Yes women consent, but it is the man who gets all the incremental benefit from the unprotected act, and it is the man who is pushing for it.

According to one psychology today article, "women don't like how condoms feel any more than men do".  I would link to the article but I am at work and don't want to be searching for stuff like that on my work computer.  I can personally testify to that.  My wife hates them as much as I do. 

Let’s flip this around. If it was more enjoyable for a man to ejaculate outside the woman, the number of unwanted pregnancies would drop to close to zero.

I don't see your point as to how this reduces a women's accountability for use of her agency. 

I’m not sure on the exact percentage of responsibility, but 50/50 is too high for the woman. 

Here is the exact percentage - men should bear 100% responsibility for their choices, and women should bear 100% responsibility for their choices.  For a woman or a man to try to blame the other party for what was a mutual decision is irresponsible and immature.   

Edited by pogi
1 hour ago, pogi said:

According to one psychology today article, "women don't like how condoms feel any more than men do".  I would link to the article but I am at work and don't want to be searching for stuff like that on my work computer.  I can personally testify to that.  My wife hates them as much as I do. 

Fascinating. My wife doesn’t care. Glad to learn something new. Your article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/you-it/201511/women-dont-how-condoms-feel-any-more-men-do%3famp

1 minute ago, The Nehor said:

I am beginning to think this sex thing is just more trouble then it is worth and we should just ban it.

Which sex do you plan on banning?

Male? Female? Both!?!  :shok:

And here I always thought that nothing could make be consider moving to Canada. ;)