Sign in to follow this  
The Nehor

Nehor Rants About Online Dating

26 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

The most productive thing an incel has ever done.

I suppose it's better than building pipe bombs.

Cancelled on one site and was immediately deluged with interest from women, supposedly in South America. I have my doubts that those are legitimate and suspect it is a tactic to get me to stay with the service. Not going to do it.

A little success, talking to someone. Not sure what will come of it.

Also ran into some more crazies. 

• Like 4

And the person I was talking to fell through because she found out I supported someone she did not in the mid-terms. I did not a big deal; she did.

Back to square 0.

15 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

And the person I was talking to fell through because she found out I supported someone she did not in the mid-terms. I did not a big deal; she did.

Back to square 0.

Wow, sounds like maybe it's good she culled herself out of the herd.  Still stinks though.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

Back to square 0.

People make life so difficult.  So much simpler if we were all just animals. ;)

On 11/8/2018 at 2:52 PM, The Nehor said:

Back to square 0.

Politics are so divisive these days. I miss moderate politicians where it wasn’t such a big deal if people voted differently.  Or maybe I miss moderate people so that it wasn’t such a big deal.  I definitely miss civility. 

I dropped off all but one site and that one doesn’t have any action on it.  Taking a bit of a breather from trying to find someone for a bit—I mean it I met someone, that would be great, but just not going to be actively seeking for a few weeks, months....whatever.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emeliza said:

Politics are so divisive these days. I miss moderate politicians where it wasn’t such a big deal if people voted differently.  Or maybe I miss moderate people so that it wasn’t such a big deal.  I definitely miss civility. 

I dropped off all but one site and that one doesn’t have any action on it.  Taking a bit of a breather from trying to find someone for a bit—I mean it I met someone, that would be great, but just not going to be actively seeking for a few weeks, months....whatever.

Yeah, I am getting close to taking a break again myself.

On 11/13/2018 at 7:10 AM, emeliza said:

On 11/13/2018 at 9:18 AM, The Nehor said:

Yeah, I am getting close to taking a break again myself.

Gosh, maybe the two of you should start corresponding...

GG

And now I have a nice woman who has undoubtedly been crushed many times in her search who seems interested in me and the feeling is not mutual so I get the joy of crushing her optimism as mine has been crushed so many times.

I hate this.....

10 hours ago, The Nehor said:

And now I have a nice woman who has undoubtedly been crushed many times in her search who seems interested in me and the feeling is not mutual so I get the joy of crushing her optimism as mine has been crushed so many times.

I hate this.....

That's the worst!