Seriously No Politics ×

I have finally Arrived!

Stargazer

Yes, I have been banned from a topic.  Immaterial which one -- this is the Social Hall, so no arguments allowed.

My first time!  I've been kicking around this place since somewhere around 2006 (or was it 2008?), and it's taken this long to get to this point.

I'm clearly an underachiever.

4 hours ago, Stargazer said:

Yes, I have been banned from a topic.  Immaterial which one -- this is the Social Hall, so no arguments allowed.

My first time!  I've been kicking around this place since somewhere around 2006 (or was it 2008?), and it's taken this long to get to this point.

Yup, you have gone far too long to be judged "outta here" by the grand Poo-Bahs in the sky. I don't know if I have perfected the ability, but I have certainly been bounced several times from several threads. The reasons vary, but at the end of the day, it matters little. You just get up, brush yourself off, and enter the next thread and mouth-off again. :)

5 hours ago, Stargazer said:

Bah, what a scrub. ;) 

16 hours ago, Stargazer said:

Anyone speaking the unvarnished truth will at time let passions flare, and must be given a time out.

13 minutes ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

Anyone speaking the unvarnished truth will at time let passions flare, and must be given a time out.

I got the impression it wasn't the truth so much as the actual racial slurs he included as examples (of things he wouldn't say, iirc) that got him booted.

Edited by Calm