Seriously No Politics ×

Delete my account

You wish it were that easy! Once a member here, always a member here. We own you. Bwahahaha.....

7 hours ago, Unaffiliated said:

Please delete my account. Posters like Calm are abusive power stalkers and should not have the power they have. Please ban me and delete my account.

Abuse?  That sounds bad.  Just let out a curse-laced attack or two and they'll likely ban you.  Or detail temple stuff, I guess.  

8 hours ago, Unaffiliated said:

Please delete my account. Posters like Calm are abusive power stalkers and should not have the power they have. Please ban me and delete my account.

Conflicts happen in public, written forums with relative frequency. It is not an effective medium of communication. Being banned happens all the time for short periods; being permanently banned takes a lot of effort. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone being deleted before.

My advice is to take a breather and then return. Calm is a known participant here and she is as human as everyone else is. It is possible for you to block individual participants so that you don't see their comments; maybe that is a better choice for you?  

3 hours ago, poptart said:

Really?  Not like my glitter loving backside will ever honestly convert. 

Well, we'll take even dishonest converts. And then make them honest. ;)

6 minutes ago, juliann said:

😃😄😅😂🤣

Just hide under your bridge when she posts.

Oh you should see all the stalkers you have making posts about you on the Mormondiscussions board. Apparently you have a lot of enemies over there. JKwilliams here posts under Runtu over there and is a spy here for that board. They obsess over this board by making thread after thread about this place.

Edited by Unaffiliated
2 hours ago, poptart said:

But I like men, wine, coffee and rainbows.  Also hail Odin. 

What! No unicorns? How do you know it’s really Odin you are hailing? Where is Odin?

Edited by Bernard Gui
11 hours ago, Unaffiliated said:

Incorrect. I am an abusive power stalker and now I'm going to ban you from your own thread, but not from the board yet. If you want to be banned from the board, you must first apologize to Calm for your uncivilized remark.

Regards,

Skylla

4 minutes ago, Unaffiliated said:

No, not lock, DELETE!

I’m mellllllttttttiiiiinnnnggggggg.....

Just now, juliann said:

Ah, yes....for those who have been in a coma for the last decade.....

Uh, I'm not spying for anyone, and I have no problem standing by what I posted on the other board. I don't know why that's relevant at all to this thread. 

16 minutes ago, Bernard Gui said:

What! No unicorns? How do you know it’s really Odin you are hailing? Where is Odin?

In Valhalla with his ravens, drinking mead.  Maybe talking to Mimir's head?  Also of course I love unicorns, seen the new unicorn marshmello Lucky charms has?  It's fabulouuuuus~