Seriously No Politics ×

2018 FairMormon Conference: Women's Workshop, Seventy Elder Pearson

I purchased the streaming, which I usually do.  It made me make a new account because I couldn't remember the old one.  There are parts that have the same information, so it wouldn't take my email and keeps trying to change it, when I login to correct it.  I have tried to contact FairMormon.   It says I haven't filled out each field (even though I have).  There is no phone or direct email that I could write, so I don't know what to do.  They have been sending me the newsletter/blog for years, so they should know how I am.  Any ideas?

3 hours ago, churchistrue said:

Will you be posting transcripts? ETA?

Yes...it is dependent on speakers getting whatever they have (no notes to full out transcripts with footnotes) and then volunteers being available to transcribe if needed and doublecheck if not.  Transcription can be difficult, especially if you don't have the appropriate tools, so we have a small pool of volunteers doing this.  The intent is to get almost every one up (on occasion a speaker nixes it as it is being used elsewhere as well), but we don't have some up yet from past years.  We tend to get a bunch up in the first month or so and then it gets spread out.

3 hours ago, readstoomuch said:

I purchased the streaming, which I usually do.  It made me make a new account because I couldn't remember the old one.  There are parts that have the same information, so it wouldn't take my email and keeps trying to change it, when I login to correct it.  I have tried to contact FairMormon.   It says I haven't filled out each field (even though I have).  There is no phone or direct email that I could write, so I don't know what to do.  They have been sending me the newsletter/blog for years, so they should know how I am.  Any ideas?

Can you PM me as if you were filling out the contact form and I will forward it to our tech people.

The newsletter stuff is automated and never seen or is accessible by anyone save the few people who put the names on it, so that isn't helpful unfortunately.

Edited by Calm