Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bsjkki

Mormon US Attorney thrust into the spotlight

Recommended Posts

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/politics/who-is-john-huber/index.html

"Utah US attorney John Huber was revealed Thursday as the person Attorney General Jeff Sessions tasked with looking into Republican claims of FBI misconduct and whether more should have been done to investigate Hillary Clinton's ties to a Russian nuclear agency."

Background informationhttps://www.deseretnews.com/article/865635750/New-US-Attorney-for-Utah-John-Huber-takes-oath-of-office.html

"A Magna native, Huber lives with his wife, Lori, and two daughters across the street from the elementary school he attended. He earned his undergraduate and law degrees from the U. He served as president of the Magna East Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

Edited by bsjkki
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/29/2018 at 4:25 PM, bsjkki said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/politics/who-is-john-huber/index.html

"Utah US attorney John Huber was revealed Thursday as the person Attorney General Jeff Sessions tasked with looking into Republican claims of FBI misconduct and whether more should have been done to investigate Hillary Clinton's ties to a Russian nuclear agency."

Background informationhttps://www.deseretnews.com/article/865635750/New-US-Attorney-for-Utah-John-Huber-takes-oath-of-office.html

"A Magna native, Huber lives with his wife, Lori, and two daughters across the street from the elementary school he attended. He earned his undergraduate and law degrees from the U. He served as president of the Magna East Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

Woot..I saw this this morning..but didn't really know who he was,  U don't envy his position..but I do hope that he can find out what is really going on.  FBi..can't investigate themselves (though they try) but something is not right in the whole judicial process..but i am saying this from one who is now thoroughly confused on who is investigating who and why. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

Woot..I saw this this morning..but didn't really know who he was,  U don't envy his position..but I do hope that he can find out what is really going on.  FBi..can't investigate themselves (though they try) but something is not right in the whole judicial process..but i am saying this from one who is now thoroughly confused on who is investigating who and why. 

I’ve got a handle on that but any discussion would take this thread too political. Hopefully Huber is ethical, honest and non-partisan...like law enforcement should be.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Word on the street is Sessions has flipped on Trump to save his own skin. This is a half measure to keep the RW conspiracy nuts mollified. The Hillary uranium thing is a typical propaganda thing - accuse your opponents of that which you are guilty.

Lots of Mormon players in the drama though.

Jason Chaffetz - allegedly illegally leaked FBI memo on Clinton close to November, forced to quit or face jail time. Black hat.

Evan McMullin - presidential candidate, former CIA. Helped record Paul Ryan talking about laundering Russian money into the GOP. Pro USA, anti-Russia, anti-Trump. White hat.

Orrin Hatch - has said some crazy, obsequious things to Trump, not sure what he was trying to do. Maybe Trump had something on him via the Russian hack of the GOP. Retiring like so many others.

Mitt Romney - Pro USA, anti-Russia, anti-Trump. White hat

Edited by Gray

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Gray said:

Word on the street is Sessions has flipped on Trump to save his own skin. This is a half measure to keep the RW conspiracy nuts mollified. The Hillary uranium thing is a typical propaganda thing - accuse your opponents of that which you are guilty.

Lots of Mormon players in the drama though.

Jason Chaffetz - allegedly illegally leaked FBI memo on Clinton close to November, forced to quit or face jail time. Black hat.

Evan McMullin - presidential candidate, former CIA. Helped record Paul Ryan talking about laundering Russian money into the GOP. Pro USA, anti-Russia, anti-Trump. White hat.

Orrin Hatch - has said some crazy, obsequious things to Trump, not sure what he was trying to do. Maybe Trump had something on him via the Russian hack of the GOP. Retiring like so many others.

Mitt Romney - Pro USA, anti-Russia, anti-Trump. White hat

🤯

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, bsjkki said:

🤯

I didn't know this about Chavfetz...Just thought that a chance to work with Fox suited him better..(at least for him)..was he really in trouble?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jeanne said:

I didn't know this about Chavfetz...Just thought that a chance to work with Fox suited him better..(at least for him)..was he really in trouble?

I can’t even find that rumor on liberal conspiracy sites. 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, bsjkki said:

I can’t even find that rumor on liberal conspiracy sites. 🤔

I was surprised...if anything..the reason to not run again and/or resign was because of a huge headache with all the investigations.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...