Seriously No Politics ×

Stephen Hawking has passed away

I don't know why but I thought he had already passed away. I am learning so much more about him now that he has passed, and his great sense of humor. I did see the movie made about him a few years ago. What a great man! I will do some reading to learn more about his legacy.

He passed away today (based on British time zones).

Which means Stephen Hawking passed away on PI Day (3.14) and Albert Einstein's birthday.
Coincidence?

I am saddened by the loss of a very intelligent mind..who opened doors of thought in so many ways.  I would like to think there is a connection that links this time of death to another intelligence that is not a coincidence..perhaps something more divine that we yet to understand in the talents that God gives..and the reason for them. 

On 3/15/2018 at 11:43 AM, JAHS said:

Even though he considered himself an atheist he said the following in a 2019 CNN interview

"God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator."

SO  he transversed time itself? - Wow!

On 3/21/2018 at 7:13 PM, The Nehor said:

Then can we get Christ to come down and burn all the people who are ruining the reputation of the rest of us? And if so, can we get a timetable on that?

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

On 3/15/2018 at 9:17 PM, The Nehor said:

And some Christians are bragging about him burning in hell. Why do we want to be called Christian again?

The mark of a good scientist is that they are open to learning new things and keeping an open mind and be willing to change their thinking when presented with new information. 
So perhaps he will be open to receiving the gospel there in the spirit world.