Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sunstoned

Stephen Hawking has passed away

Recommended Posts

I don't know why but I thought he had already passed away. I am learning so much more about him now that he has passed, and his great sense of humor. I did see the movie made about him a few years ago. What a great man! I will do some reading to learn more about his legacy.

Share this post


Link to post

He passed away today (based on British time zones).

Which means Stephen Hawking passed away on PI Day (3.14) and Albert Einstein's birthday.
Coincidence?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I am saddened by the loss of a very intelligent mind..who opened doors of thought in so many ways.  I would like to think there is a connection that links this time of death to another intelligence that is not a coincidence..perhaps something more divine that we yet to understand in the talents that God gives..and the reason for them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Even though he considered himself an atheist he said the following in a 2019 CNN interview

"God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator."

 

Share this post


Link to post

And some Christians are bragging about him burning in hell. Why do we want to be called Christian again?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

And some Christians are bragging about him burning in hell. Why do we want to be called Christian again?

Wow, that's just wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/15/2018 at 11:43 AM, JAHS said:

Even though he considered himself an atheist he said the following in a 2019 CNN interview

"God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator."

 

SO  he transversed time itself? - Wow!

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/15/2018 at 11:17 PM, The Nehor said:

And some Christians are bragging about him burning in hell. Why do we want to be called Christian again?

Because we follow Christ.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mnn727 said:

Because we follow Christ.

Then can we get Christ to come down and burn all the people who are ruining the reputation of the rest of us? And if so, can we get a timetable on that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/21/2018 at 7:13 PM, The Nehor said:

Then can we get Christ to come down and burn all the people who are ruining the reputation of the rest of us? And if so, can we get a timetable on that?

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, mnn727 said:

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

His scriptures already spoiled the plot. Does the broadcast date really need to be kept secret at this point? ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/15/2018 at 9:17 PM, The Nehor said:

And some Christians are bragging about him burning in hell. Why do we want to be called Christian again?

The mark of a good scientist is that they are open to learning new things and keeping an open mind and be willing to change their thinking when presented with new information. 
So perhaps he will be open to receiving the gospel there in the spirit world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...